Frankie Muniz (Malcolm) Perez TRASH

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

Here at the VC we dislike Perez Hilton, however if he reports on the Malcolm cast we will comment. He has added his usual sleazy graffti to the above image and says:

Showing some skin! Frankie Muniz is ready to play with some balls!

The Malcom in the Middle alum, wearing an LA Clippers jersey, had lunch with a friend at West Hollywood cafe La Conversation on Saturday. Muniz has recently given up acting in the hopes of being an amateur race car driver.

He’s kinda hot - if you like guys that look like they do lots of meth and should be on an episode of Cops! Frankie and Aaron Carter should be BFFs!

Perez comments again:

What star was able to score this fine ass pussy??? Aren’t these ladies keepers????

It’s Malcolm in the Middle alum Frankie Muniz, leaving Hyde [West Hollywood Club] with some hos on Monday night. Who would have guess?
Thanks to Melissa!

Ryebeach

TJ -

For what it's worth, I find this "item" being posted here to be in very poor taste.

News, this is not.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Here at the VC we dislike Perez Hilton, however if he reports on the Malcolm cast we will comment.

Hence the above.

I'm not surprised you disapprove however we are not an official frankie site - people want news and info on frankie and if somebody is slamming him then we will report it. Ok we don't report every bad work somebody might say about frankie but perez is a popular source wether you like it or not.

We normally stay neutral on most news how we do say when we think things are bad or wrong.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1693

This is a touchy subject with some members, I believe.

But the more news, the better, I'd say. Doesn't matter if it's biased.

Feel free to disagree with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexTheMartian

Haha, I can tell the second I saw "Perez Trash" in the title that it was going to be this exact thing.

Is he implying that Aaron Carter also looks like he does a lot of meth and should be on Cops? I have not seen any recent pics of him, but to me it seem a bit random for him to post "Frankie and Aaron Carter should be BFFs!"

Anyways, I think many of us know that Frankie is a Clippers fan. Many people in L.A. dress like that and just walk around in a jersey, however I think Frankie looks very stupid with crappy wannabe facial hair... although everyone his age i see in my college have horrible facial hair, even myself, lmao.

What is Frankie doing in West Hollywood? I take the bus through the main blvd of that city going to and from work, and to tell you the truth, I probably will never be caught having lunch in that city, only time I will ever be there is for a music gig or a movie screening. I am not a homophobe, but I still prefer not to be the only straight person in a cafe, lol.

Boofyboy

TJ -

For what it's worth, I find this "item" being posted here to be in very poor taste.

News, this is not.

I agree with Ryebeach 100% on this one. To consider anything from that trash-spewing scumbag Perez Hilton to be news and to allow it on this site as such is nothing short of appalling. In my opinion, Perez Hilton's brand of antagonistic, hurtful, lying filth has no place on a fan site. You say that you don't like Perez Hilton, yet you promote his kind of trash journalism by helping to spread it on this site. I understand it's entirely your call, but you're setting the bar pretty low for the kind of material that should appear here in the future. It's a damned shame. I probably won't change your opinion that this kind of irresponsible trash belongs here, but I'm sure I'm not the only MITM fan here who doesn't like it. Put me down as another one who does not. :no:

Ryebeach

To consider anything from that trash-spewing scumbag Perez Hilton to be news and to allow it on this site as such is nothing short of appalling. In my opinion, Perez Hilton's brand of antagonistic, hurtful, lying filth has no place on a fan site. You say that you don't like Perez Hilton, yet you promote his kind of trash journalism by helping to spread it on this site. I understand it's entirely your call, but you're setting the bar pretty low for the kind of material that should appear here in the future. It's a damned shame.

Well said, Boofyboy. I couldn't agree more.

Last edited:

MalcolmFun

Sure the site is trashy but so what, every time a celebrity is photographed in public, especially at these L.A. clubs, that is probably going to be news. I'm probably Frankie's biggest fan and I still really have no sympathy because it is known exactly where these paparazzi hang out at these clubs and they can be avoided. If you really just want to live a 'normal' life then go somewhere else that is not celebrity and paparazzi infested. He was not in L.A. for like 9 months out of this year - I don't think it is a big deal that (A) he one time actually shows up to the clubs in this paparazzi area, (B)that he was photographed there, or (C)that there is dumb commentary about it on a gossip site.

Just because you dislike the commentary is no reason to pretend it isnt there. It is better to take the opportunity to dispute the silly commentary, as I did in previous threads to get people to realize Frankie has sort of an anti-Hollywood streak as opposed to desperately wanting to conform there. There is nothing even that bad about these pictures, and certainly not reason to buy into Perez commentary. He is leaving a club late at night with a couple of blonds in the car, so what? It doesn't even look like he was attempting to hide from the photographers at all. Maybe Frankie is embarassed if his mom sees pictures like this but other then that I don't think it is a big deal.

Boofyboy

I guess I just don't have a good word to say about anything to do with the likes of Perez Hilton. Ever. I absolutely despise him, all those like him and every disgusting, hurtful piece of trash they produce. Perez Hilton doesn't do "commentary". He makes a living by launching malicious, offensive attacks on celebrities and trying to disguise it as "gossip". Unfortunately, those who just don't care about or understand the damage this kind of irresponsible journalism can do seem to insatiably lap it up. How this kind of :shit: has any place on a fan site is beyond me, nor do I see how anyone can consider it news, so I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this matter.

D

Deleted member 1693

The only thing I don't want to see on this forum is an inamicable (unfriendly) environment based on a few opposing notions. :p

MalcolmFun

Boofyboy I guess I just don't have a good word to say about anything to do with the likes of Perez Hilton. Ever

Who here has said anything good about that website? My question would be why should a fansite ignore any news as long as it has any relevance at all? As a site on a specalized topic, you make yourself obsolete by doing so.

Ryebeach Quote:
Well said, Boofyboy. I couldn't agree more.

Eh, I was going to post a longer response but let me not beat a dead horse and instead just say...with all due respect...that is why the OFF-TOPIC board is the thing that is most active on Justin's board.

Boofyboy

MalcolmFun, if you honestly consider anything that comes from Perez Hlton's site to be "news", then that's where our difference of opinion lies.

Let me throw this out there... When another celebrity blogger (Jonathan Jaxson) "outed" another MITM cast member as gay, did that appear on this site? Was it discussed on this site? Was it considered "news" by this site?

I don't think so.

Do you really think that is any different?

Do we have a double standard here?

Just sayin'.

Ryebeach

Eh, I was going to post a longer response but let me not beat a dead horse and instead just say...with all due respect...that is why the OFF-TOPIC board is the thing that is most active on Justin's board.

MalcolmFun, if you take issue with my moderating style or the rules of Celebrity Loop, the home of Justin's OFFICIAL website and message board, then by all means, contact me personally via PM to express your concerns or through e-mail at ##censored##.

If I take issue with a rule or a thread/post made by the staff here on the MITMVC, I discuss it with TJ and/or Sam, and explain my concerns. They kindly reply and often we agree to disagree (as in this case) and then we move on. That's the way it goes.

However, on Celebrity Loop, we do not now, nor will we ever, be involved in the spreading of rumors or innuendo or degrading commentary about celebrities on our website by giving publicity to "items" from sites such as Perez Hilton, regardless of how "popular" his website may or may not be.

Regardless of how one may spin it, we do not consider rumors or innuendo or degrading commentary to be "news."

Last edited by a moderator:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Let me throw this out there... When another celebrity blogger (Jonathan Jaxson) "outed" another MITM cast member as gay, did that appear on this site? Was it discussed on this site? Was it considered "news" by this site?

Well first off - there is a "this celeb is gay" rumour all the time. Also this site had not gone through its re-design at the time of that rumour about Justin.

Perez is just taking the piss, and that is completely different from saying someone is gay and I met his boyfriend.

Also someones sexuality is private - unless they flaunt it - however going to a club with some girls isnt exactly the way to stay unnoticed.

However if their was solid evidence on something like that and not just a recycled rumour we would report, I have no idea where this double standard idea has come from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.