Frankie Muniz (Malcolm) at 'Hands on the Wheel' [Photos]

MalcolmFun

Front Page Post

Frankie was at the Hands on the Wheel safe driving campaign in Las Vegas at the end of last month. Frankie said:

If we just get the word out there and people try to tell their friends, don't text while you are driving, it will help bring accidents down and make driving a lot safer.

See more photos in our gallery.

Source: ChampCarAtlantic

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1693

Very random, but I think he should grow his hair out a bit. :p

(feeling superficial as I posted this)

Last edited by a moderator:

MalcolmFun

I'm not sure how many here actually care about racing, but this was shown Sunday on ESPN during the Champ Car race in Mexico city. Sometimes they break away from on track action to show driver interviews and what not and they showed a short clip of this prior event and then about a 20 second interview where he said he signed with a different team for next year which he would announce soon and he hopes to do better next year with a lot more confidence this time going into the season opener. (April)

MalcolmFun

Sorry, no. I was watching the race live and was totally surprised when suddenly Frankie popped up on the screen.

Since the Atlantic teams did not even go to Mexico I assume he was there 'networking'. Perhaps he moved to a frontrunner team for next year.