Frankie Muniz (Malcolm) Slams Lindsay Lohan’s Career

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

Frankie_Muniz_at_US_Weekly_Hot_Hollywood_MITMVC_.jpg

As with these things nothing is 100% reliable, but we report it and you can make up your own mind.

USMagazine is reporting that, Lindsay Lohan has been in rehab for more than two months but Frankie had this to say at Us’s Hot Hollywood party on September 26:

“[Lohan] is going to come back an even bigger celebrity than she ever was — and that sucks!” ....“Her last four movies have failed miserably, but she’s still going to have a $10 million paycheck.”....Frankie puts the blame on the very Hollywood machine that made him and Lohan child stars. “As a young actor, you have to mature very fast in an adult business...and there aren’t enough people who say ‘no,’ ” he says, adding, “When Lindsay was pulled over for the second time for a DUI, nobody said, ‘I’ll never work with her again.’ It’s ridiculous to me.”

This does support Frankie's repeated expression of dislike for Hollywood the people in the business.

Source: usmagazine.com

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I still find Frankie to be somewhat of a hypocrite in situations like these because he's not exactly infamous for saying no, either. ACB2 never should have existed, I'm sorry to say, but Frankie participated, for example.

MalcolmFun

No No I think you are misunderstanding the whole thing. He isn't saying actors should reject roles. He is saying the Hollywood establishment should reject these out of control, irresponsible stars, not reward them for being that way. Frankie is consistent in this if you pay close attention. This was my whole point in a previous thread which we had this discussion and now he is saying it clearly point blank.

I dont see why you think he should have turned down something like a 5 million paycheck if the studio wanted to do the movie. And nothing he was in has flopped like the Lohan movies. They were in the news as financial disasters for the studio.
Stay Alive cost 9M grossed 23 million
I know who killed me cost 12M grossed 7M