Interesting tidbits...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1693
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1693

Here are a few completely random things that I'm pretty sure no one knows about.

1. My house address is BLANK, scarily similar to 12334.

2. There is a Malcolm Avenue, a Dewey Street, and a Dewey Avenue within 6 miles of each other here. *thanks for the update Alex*

3. In the Malcolm-France wallpaper featuring the family (very similar to the picture at the top of this thread) and an orange background with white splotches, look at Francis's left arm (his left) and you'll see an icecream cone shape. xD I'll get a picture soon. It's hilarious.

4. This one someone should know, but use www.babelfish.altavista.com/tr to read Malcolm-France and other sites with different languages!

5. Liking Malcolm in the Middle is a marriage requirement for me now, because I really can't stand my friend Natalie for hating it. May or may not change, since I'm only 13. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexTheMartian

Here are a few completely random things that I'm pretty sure no one knows about.

1. My house address is 12443, scarily similar to 12334.

2. There is a Malcolm and a Dewey street within a 30 mile radius or so of my neighborhood.

3. In the malcolm-france wallpaper featuring the family (very similar to the picture at the top of this thread) and an orange background with white splotches, look at Francis's left arm (his left) and you'll see an icecream cone shape. xD

4. This one someone should know, but use babelfish.altavista.com/tr to read Malcolm-France and other sites with different languages!

5. Liking Malcolm in the Middle is a marriage requirement for me now, because I really can't stand my friend Natalie for hating it. May or may not change, since I'm only 13. lol.

you probaby live near me. I live in the West Los Anglees area, between Santa Monica and the Culver City/Century City area. I knew of "Malcolm Ave" but I had to look on Google Maps for "Dewey Ave", and there also was a "Dewey St". The distance to go to all 3 streets was only 6.3 miles!

Take a look for yourselfs everyone, a 6.3 mile directions via Google Maps with all 3 stops included. (no actual addresses, just general street locations):
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=Dewey+St,+Los+Angeles,+CA,+USA&daddr=Malcolm+Ave,+Los+Angeles,+CA+to:Dewey+Ave,+Los+Angeles,+CA,+90049,+USA&ie=UTF8&z=14&om=1

both Malcolm Ave and Dewey Ave are only 2 miles from me. I can walk to those streets.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1693

No problem, Amigo. I've found it a major help.

And to Alex, wow. You live very close to me. I'm in BLANK. Thanks for the maps, too! I didn't know they were that close together!

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexTheMartian

No problem, Amigo. I've found it a major help.

And to Alex, wow. You live very close to me. I'm in Marina del Rey. Thanks for the maps, too! I didn't know they were that close together!

When I had a car I used to drive by Malcolm Ave all the time, and now I take the bus from where I live for college (right next to the 405/10 interchange) to Hollywood to work, so I hear Malcolm Ave every time on the bus.

My parents actually are on the other side of downtown LA, in the eastern part of the county. I move back there at the end of next year.

Last edited: