Mitm fairy tale

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
185mb, its a big 1. i am currently using most of my connection spped and need to savour it but look forward to dl it later.

allison

I know, if I knew how to compress a file I would do that. It´s a little annoying that my files are always huge.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
you have window 98 right? so u cant use wmm, ill try and find a compression prog that'll work on win98.

allison

Thanks. I know, I was just too lazy to edit the scenes which weren´t that perfect, again. :D And the music kind of sucks, but as I said it was just an experiment. :D

arach

It was great! I loved it! :D

The only thing that I didn't like was the animation of the text. Especially when there was 10 seconds text and one little scene of about 2 seconds that followed.

But it was really nice. Great selection of scenes! You really have a hand for that kind of stuff. :)

allison

Thank you, I´m glad you liked it. ;)
These text "passages" were the hardest work of all. I had to take the end of an episode when the picture gets black and "strech" it by slowing down the pace of those scenes. That´s why some are a bit too long whereas others are too short.
I´m sure there is an easier way, though. :D