Help Needed – Episode where keyboard player frustrates Francis

Samso

I'm dying to see this episode again where Francis is on the ranch and the nephew (I think) of the owners keeps playing tunes to tie-in with what he is doing or thinking.

Anyone know which episode it is thanks.

:) :) :)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Yeah that episode was so hilarious! I'll see if I can find out the episode for you.

Last edited:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
It's Garage Sale, just recently watched it actually. Good episode. Welcome to the forums, Samso. If you ever need anything, feel free to PM myself or tjpeople, we're always happy to help. Have fun and keep posting! :)

Lowredmoon

Name that episode - please!

It's driving me a little batty...

There's an episode wherein Francis is driven crazy by a guy who plays piano to all of Francis' actions. I think they eventually get into an altercation over this.

Any help?

Thanks!

D

Deleted member 1693

I distinctly remember this episode, but the name escapes me...

MalcolmFun

Hard to awnser because that is one of the cases where the Francis sublot has little to do with what the rest of the family was doing or the episode title. I'll guess that i think that happened in season 4.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Welcome to the MITMVC Lowredmoon :)

Another member was asking about this a few weeks ago. I've done some searching, but still haven't been able to find which episode it was.

Nico21

This happens in the episode 4x12 (Kicked out). The guy who plays the piano is Otto's nephew Willy.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks for the help Nico and welcome to the forums Lowredmoon. If you ever need anything, feel free to PM myself, tjpeople, or amigo22. Have fun!

MalcolmFun

I don't ussually have time to watch TV at 7AM but I noticed FX actually happened to air this episode this morning. It is kicked out. and I almost fell out of my chair when Francis makes those rediculous poses trying to goad him into playing infront of Otto.

AlexTheMartian

I don't ussually have time to watch TV at 7AM but I noticed FX actually happened to air this episode this morning. It is kicked out. and I almost fell out of my chair when Francis makes those rediculous poses trying to goad him into playing infront of Otto.

besides early morning, it is also on in the afternoon, there are 2 afternoon airings which is one after the other and times sometime varry, but usually are between the times of noon and 3:30pm

however i suspect most people here will miss the afternoon airings due to school.

Amigo22

Super Moderator

What about when something funny happens just as you take a mouthful of your drink lol :laugh: