Things to Do from MITM

yardgames

Retired Administrator
If you've ever been bored, one option is to watch MITM. Another, is of course, to do some of the eccentric things the boys of. For example, in Hal Grieves, they have a giant whipped cream fight and launch a garbage can rocket ship and push each other into pudding. What other great things to do have the boys thought of?

PBUNDY

In Lois Battles Jamie, the boys find a diving board and bring it back to the house. Later, Reese puts on a vest of Roman candles and firecrackers, lights them, and attempts to jump off the diving board onto a kiddie pool on the roof.

Last edited:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well I can't say I've ever thought of donig that with firecrackers before!

So Gouki, skipped was in the past tense, which means you used to do it. And you're only 20, which means you were either skipping mostly classes or realized that it wasn't a good idea to skip out on work if you wanted to move up?

Gouki

Well I can't say I've ever thought of donig that with firecrackers before!

So Gouki, skipped was in the past tense, which means you used to do it. And you're only 20, which means you were either skipping mostly classes or realized that it wasn't a good idea to skip out on work if you wanted to move up?

I quit my job to return to Uni. I... really didn't enjoy the Uni I first got into (I was seventeen when I graduated secondary), so after the first semester, I got a full time job for eight months, at which point I quit when they wouldn't give me holidays--rather a job review. So, yeah, quitting, then I bounced around various jobs for a few months, and then went to a much better Uni. Living on Res and enjoying it muchly.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
It really is all about finding the right place to be; I know how that goes, I just finished that process and am actually starting college tomorrow.

AlexTheMartian

Only thing i would ever do from MITM is the jobs. the ranch, lucky aide, meat slaughter place, lol.

and yeah, i already have catapult and sling-shotted stuff from my rooftop before, on Halloween one year.

and illegal fireworks is always fun (the time the boys were at the ranch)

Last edited:

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Looking back, the boys certainly came up with some crazy random ways of entertaining themselves. Riding their bikes through the graveyard and pushing the trolley of Hal and Lois's prized possessions off the roof are two more I can think of. And The Stash. And the route of destruction from "A.A".

Oh, and the blue car from "Halloween" - heaps of people drive like that around here, up and down our street at all hours of the day and night, it's so annoying.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Are you saying you would drive the blue car like that? Because after all that's not something the boys did. :D

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Hell no, as if I'd be stupid enough to do that :D And though it wasn't the boys driving the blue car, it's something they WOULD do - although technically Reese did, when he took the mini-bike for a joyride.