An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I want to deeply express my sincere apology for my behavior in the chatroom on (in the United States) Saturday 14 May, 2005. It was unfaithful, irresponsible, and displayed me as a person I am really not.

I hope I did not offend anyone in the performing of this "experiment." If I did, I hope you can accept my apology in the spirit of MITM.

I can completely understand your anger, confusion, and distrust. If it had been any one of you, I would have been as disappointed in you as you are in me. It also works against me that I was a trusted moderator in this forum. I deeply regret these actions, and hope that I can regain your trust.

In the meantime, I want to issue a special apology to appanah. I was his "god" and I let him down. I am deeply sorry to you appanah, I hope that you will forgive me.

I also want to apologize to David. Until this point, I feel (with the exception of deleting a post when trying to merge one) that I have done an exceptional job as moderator. I have let my guard down in the chat room over the past week or so. I have displayed the behavior of a junior-member, almost caramelz-worthy, and for that I am deeply apologetic. You have built a fantastic community, and I don't want to jeopardize it.

To everyone else who experienced the chat, I am very, very sorry. Obviously, you no longer feel the same way about me as you told xx yesterday, and my experiment thus failed. However, I hope I can regain the status that you all so nicely associated with me before this incident.

Finally, to the rest of the community, please do not make David accept the consequences for my actions. In no way was he associated with this "experiment" and in no way do I want his community to suffer. I would appreciate it if, for David's sake, you continued to post and be an active member of the community.

Thank you.

AbnormalButSane

Hello,
While I don't know you and I don't know what you did, I am sure the fine people of this site are willing to forgive you for your transgressions. After all, no one is beyond forgiveness. Hope everything goes well for you and your friends.:)

-ABS

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Even though I wasn't there, and I didn't have a personal witness to it. I forgive you, I will forget. It's all water under the bridge for me. And Sam, carmalaz was much worse, I (we) forgave you, not carmalaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.