Frankie (Malcolm) and TMZ Trash!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

Frankie_Muniz_TMZ_July_2007_MITMVC_.jpg

Frankie Muniz is hardcore! Let's count the ways ...

Ironic hipster t-shirt? Check. Hideously tatted-up arms? Check. Shaved head and funky facial hair? Check.

Walking cliché former child star? Check.
Source: TMZ.com

What can I say? They have just about everything wrong, Frankie is the complete opposite the a 'cliche former child star'

T-shirt is just a t-shirt! 2 small tattoos on the inside of his arm, hideous? erm..no. His head isn't shaved its just cut a little short and little facial hair - so what?

As for the comments on the TMZ post - the ZERO tattoo stands for his zero tolerance's on drugs and alcohol and he isn't trying to be a movie/TV star he's excelling in pro racing!

TMZ are idiots? Check.

AlexTheMartian

eh, i know i shouldn't say this around Frankie Muniz fans, but Malcolm was my least favorite character, and i have to somewhat side with TMZ on this. While in reality he might not be a cliché former child star, he sure dose make himself look like one :blink: sorry, don't hate me, just my opinion. He should dress more sophisticated, like Justin Berfield, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Disliking Frankie and talking sh*t are two different things.

What does dressing have to do with anything? - he is wearing a t-shirt and jeans, what would Justin wear?

AlexTheMartian

not how he looks by meaning his clothes, sorry didn't really mean that, i wear that same type of stuff, im talking about his tattoos and facial hair and that... i think he would be better without all that "tough man" stuff.

i also dont feel like talking about this any more, i never intended to start an argument. i now wish i didn't comment on this, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

MalcolmFun

T shirt and jeans and not clean shaven. Ok so he isnt dressed for the Red Carpet. He looks like a normal person. The problem is Hollywood and the paparazzi hate normal people. He isn't trying to get auditions and is barely even in LA? He must be a mental defective!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
not how he looks by meaning his clothes, sorry didn't really mean that, i wear that same type of stuff, im talking about his tattoos and facial hair and that... i think he would be better without all that "tough man" stuff.

i also dont feel like talking about this any more, i never intended to start an argument. i now wish i didn't comment on this, lol.

Its cool, your welcome to your opinion. I'm not arguing/offended.

As I said not knowing what is different from disliking something. TMZ don't know what they are talking about - you do and therefore can form an opinion.

AlexTheMartian

Its cool, your welcome to your opinion. I'm not arguing/offended.

As I said not knowing what is different from disliking something. TMZ don't know what they are talking about - you do and therefore can form an opinion.

well i wont say i actually side with tmz on this one now i think about it, i just see where they get that idea from, that is all. and yeah, there is no point to say stuff like they did about any person, but then again, all tmz is is paparazzi garbage, LOL