Watch Malcolm in the Middle on TV Links

Alex

http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/55
u can watch malcolm in the middle shows and many other shows. it is sometimes down so that they can fix the links enjoy :D srry if this thread has already been made cause im dumb and im lazy and i dont want to search and revive it or if it is already on the front page.....

AlexTheMartian

I noticed all of those as well. and yeah, there is missing episodes from season 7, the season should end with Graduation (one of my friends actually thought Season 7 was just that was on tv-links, lol, until i told him it was actually a full season)

D

Deleted member 1693

Pretty much all of the episodes are on YouTube now (most have French or Turkish subtitles, though). TV-links is not very reliable nowadays.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Pretty much all of the episodes are on YouTube now (most have French or Turkish subtitles, though). TV-links is not very reliable nowadays.

TV-links is crap, the episodes don't work. YouTube is good, I'm surprised they've still got MITM on there as they've taken a number of other shows off because of copyright laws or something.

D

Deleted member 1693

Update: TV-Links does no longer exist.

Doesn't that suck?

AlexTheMartian

Problem was everyone posting links of TV-links, telling their friends at school, etc etc... I knew it would shut down soon once I heard classmates talking about it.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I'm surprised you guys could even watch the episodes there, all I got was a 'loading' message and that was it.

D

Deleted member 1693

Some of the videos were DivX. I have a grudge against DivX for the slowest loading ever.

EzPz

http://tv.blinkx.com/show/malcolm-in-the-middle/yhZWzDRpQjxJMlsay5O1HRxSt4g#s1e2 has links to sites, although not all of them work:
-Some megavideo videos had been removed due to copyright constraints
-videobb is good, except after 72 minutes of video runtime (approx. 3.5 episodes) there is an hour lock out unless you have a premium account
-loombo no longer exists
-watchxonline has a compulsory survey before watching

I haven't tried the rest because I found the download links on this site and downloaded the episodes instead.

Last edited: