Any news on the Release of The Rest of the seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinandre91

I'm reluctant to purchase the First season(I'm a Collector of my Fav shows and it would really mess-up my flow If I bought it and never continued the Collection) and I was just wondering if there will ever BE a MITM season 2 DVD box set???:confused1:

MalcolmFun

(I'm a Collector of my Fav shows and it would really mess-up my flow If I bought it and never continued the Collection)

HA! OCD like Hal lol!
Actually I'm the same way.

I don't think there is actually any news but there are always rumors. I know people are definately looking for it because if you go to Amazon.com and search for "Malcolm in the Middle season 1" they are selling that but the query also tells you "Malcolm in the Middle season 2" is a related and popular search.

kevinandre91

HA! OCD like Hal lol!
Actually I'm the same way.

I don't think there is actually any news but there are always rumors. I know people are definately looking for it because if you go to Amazon.com and search for "Malcolm in the Middle season 1" they are selling that but the query also tells you "Malcolm in the Middle season 2" is a related and popular search.

Yeah,I saw that a few Weeks back(amazon Wishlist addict/Can't afford anything so I just add it to my Wishlist addict) This site has gotten Way better Since i first joined Like a Year ago,Thanks for the effort.:scared:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Welcome. :) Nothing is official; the last thing I heard that was semi-official was that it was to be released in January, 2006, and that wasn't technically official, just a rumor that was said to be official--of course if its only rumored to be official that doesn't really work, now does it? :D

What I can tell you is that Netflix began listing the remaining seasons as "Coming Soon" discs about six months ago and they generally only do that if a disc's release is imminent. Of course, six months is already longer than imminent so read into that what you will. But by all means buy the first season anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.