Malcolm (Not) in the Middle?

MalcolmFun

Front Page Post

frankie.jpg

An Associated Press article mentions Frankie. The article isn't very flattering, but as usual Frankie provides a funny quote.
MALCOM (NOT) IN THE MIDDLE: TV actor Frankie Muniz isn't getting high ratings on the track.

The star of the hit show "Malcolm in the Middle" for the past seven years, Muniz is trying his hand at driving this season in the Atlantic series. On Sunday, he spun off the course, wrecked his suspension and finished 24th in the 26-car field.

After six events, Muniz is ranked 28th with four points - just 169 points behind series leader Raphael Matos.

Before Sunday's race, Muniz, who started 25th, joked that he had a foolproof strategy to win.

"I'm in the back so I'll just wait for everyone to crash and then pass," he said.
Source: TSN.ca

Last edited by a moderator:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Frankie makes himself look like such an idiot sometimes. :D When is he gonna give up on this racing thing?

AlexTheMartian

I do not think he is taking this as serious as he should be, from what his "plan" to win seemed to be, and that i think he is just thinking "Yeah, cool, I'm racing!" yeah good job, but you need to take this seriously, or just leave the field.

MalcolmFun

Despite the hostile author that was obviously a joke. Pretty funny I thought. I think it is a mistake to confuse dedication with success. It is a full time thing it isnt like he shows up on race day and plops in the car. I'm rooting for him even he is in the back.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Bit slow - but added to front page and formated nicely - thanks malcolmfun! (your credited on the front page - i can link your name to a website/blog/wahetever if you like)

Nico21

I do not think he is taking this as serious as he should be, from what his "plan" to win seemed to be, and that i think he is just thinking "Yeah, cool, I'm racing!" yeah good job, but you need to take this seriously, or just leave the field.
I don't think you're right, in each interview Frankie Muniz gives to the press, he speaks about his dedication to racing which is preventing him from doing many other things (such as seing his girlfriend for instance...). I think his main problem is that he doesn't race since a lot of time, and he lacks experience on the track.

However, have you seen that he managed to finish at 9th place during today's race at Toronto ?
(you just need to forget that 13 drivers abandonned the race due to many accidents on this very technical track - Frankie's strategy to win seems to work finally :D )