When/what channel do you watch MITM on?

chicken mcvern

I know that not all states/areas have MITM on Fox. At least not in North Carolina. And some of us here are from different countries, so when does MITM come on in your area and what channel is it on? I'm from Ohio and I watch it at 11:30 PM and 12:00 AM Monday-Friday on FOX.
I just thought it was interesting how fox doesnt show MITM in some areas, but does show it in others.

AlexTheMartian

I watch it on FOX in Los Angeles, which is 11. It currently airs on 6:30pm and 7pm on weekdays.

One thing though, because I'm on Pacific time, when it was still new, whatever days a sports game lasted too long, I think we still got to see the show, because the game started earlier in the day here because it is aired live. Most sports games on TV here in the West starts in the daytime.

Ryebeach

I watch it on FOX 25 here, the Boston affiliate. It airs at 6:00 and 6:30pm, Monday through Friday.

Alex, you're right. I remember the first six or so episodes of MITM that aired in season 6, the east coast versions were either cut for time or didn't air at all, due to games that overran. But, from what I remember on SS, those on the west coast still got to see each episode in its entirety those nights and gave us east coasters a run down of what happened in each.

reese35

Over in Orlando, it's on the CW station, channel 18, Mon-Fri at 5:00 pm and 1:00 am (it started out at 10:30 pm and 1:00 am, then 6:00 and 12:30 [i think], then a full hour at 5:00, then it's current time after the switch). When it was still WB, they had a time promoting MitM, especially on radio. I was gonna get a recording of one of their promos, but it never turned out good on the phone. :p

yardgames

Retired Administrator
It's on MNTV for me. To answer your question, the original episodes always aired on Fox but MITM is now in something called syndication. Syndication is when one company makes the episodes and then distributes them to whichever channel pays the highest in each market. So in some markets the local Fox channel might pay the highest for a series, while CW might pay higher in another market. These channels then air whatever is provided to them by the production company; in MITM's choice, the cut-version of the show (see our other thread on syndication for more details).

rzombie1988

5 pm on the CW. It's also on at 11pm, but I hate to burn through the episodes so quickly. I like to spread it out so I appreicate them more.

Tyno

Malcolm-France
In France it's aired on M6, a national channel, around 12 pm, on weedays since like three or four years praticaly non-stop 'cause it's the only program that makes good ratings at lunchtime.
Actually, the airing starts again monday with the two first episodes at 12:20 pm and 13:10 pm.
Anyway, personnaly I don't watch them on TV, I rather prefer watch MITM anytime when I like it. :)

Gouki

In Australia, I watch it on Foxtel's Arena Channel, at 830pmish. Sometimes. Most of the time I watch it on my laptop, as I have most of the episodes on there.

Gouki

Yeah, haven't seen it on FTA for a long time. And I don't have FOXTEL...

Do they show cut-down versions on FOXTEL, or the normal length ones?

As far as I can tell, they're completely uncut on Foxtel. Not that they were edited on Channel 9, were they?

Speaking of Channel 9, did they even start showing Season 6? Or did they get to the end of five and stop? I know that they show random episode over the summer.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Sadly, they have taken MITM off of syndication so there are currently no channels showing it in my area . :crying: Therefore, I am left with my homemade DVDs until FX starts showing it in the fall.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
As far as I know, we don't know anything yet. My guess is they'll air the syndicated versions and they'll do one or two episodes a day, every day of the week, sometime in the middle of the day.