Piama

MalcolmFun

I think Franicis married Piama because her personality is a lot like Lois. She is "fiery" and stubborn and direct and doesn't put up with any BS at all. Despite her saying she hates kids we see in many episodes she is good with kids, especially Jamie. Especially after 'graduation', I think in about 12 years after the end of Malcolm there could be a Malcolm part 2 were Francis and Piama are the parents and the show would be almost the same as the original!

Gouki

Piama was unfortunately underused. Of course, I'm betting it was less because of plots for her and Francis, and more because of Emy Coligado's prior commitments.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I think Franicis married Piama because her personality is a lot like Lois. She is "fiery" and stubborn and direct and doesn't put up with any BS at all. Despite her saying she hates kids we see in many episodes she is good with kids, especially Jamie. Especially after 'graduation', I think in about 12 years after the end of Malcolm there could be a Malcolm part 2 were Francis and Piama are the parents and the show would be almost the same as the original!

Maybe that's why Lois doesn't like her, because they're so much alike. But when she and Francis were visiting, Lois could have made an effort to get along with Piama better.

hvg3akaek

I think in about 12 years after the end of Malcolm there could be a Malcolm part 2 were Francis and Piama are the parents and the show would be almost the same as the original!

I would think that it would have to be quite different - as I see Francis much more alike to Lois than Hal. So, Francis + Piama's kids would have two Loises!

...ooh, poor kids...

Last edited:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I would think that it would have to be quite different - as I see Francis much more alike to Lois than Hal. So, Francis + Piama's kids would have two Loises!

...ooh, poor kids...

Welcome to the forum hvg3akaek i hope your enjoy your stay - any problems don't hesitate to PM me.

hvg3akaek

They didn't really develop that much on her chracter, did they?

Just saw AA last night, and was pleased to see Piama back in there. The last few episodes with Francis in them have been greatly lacking in Piama-ness (especially when Dewey visited him...it was almost like Francis was hiding a breakup or something...) Although, I would not be surprised if she was not in it again... :(

cadetspangler

Piama is great. I'm surprised so many people apparently see her as a forgettable character.

I also really like Amaani. I once wrote on Wikipedia that there'd be an episode called "Ammani vs. Piama" :w00t: