Who would win in a fight? Reese vs Malcolm vs Francis?

Alex

i would think the fight would happen like this. reese punches malcolm who gets pissed off at francis for tricking reese into hitting him. Malcolm sacks francis. Reese gets confused and starts kicking randomly. Francis grabs reese's legs and pulls him down. Malcolm throws a jar at francis's head and francis is knocked out.Reese is like WTF was that for? and reese and malcolm get into an argument and eventually reese would beat malcolm to hell.:cursing:

try writing your story of the family fighting :D

AlexTheMartian

First, hi you with same name as me :D

LOL, i would love to see that, but it is kind of unfair, since Francis is older, but i know Reese must have built-up anger which he never releases, so yeah, he might bet them all, lol

This is how it would happen. Reese punches Malcolm in the head, he tries to punch him back but Reese ducks and Malcolm accidenatlly hits Francis. Malcolm's like,

"Oh my God , I'm so Sorry!" (Like how they always do, in the programme they all seem to respect and revere Francis but they don't do that to Reese!)

Anyway, Francis gets angry and hits him back. Reese jumps into it. They all become a tangled mess of bodies punching and then......

I appear! I puch them all up and being the Master of Thunder I use it to fry them into pancakes and then I serve them to Jamie!

rzombie1988

Francis would win easily unless Malcolm and Reese ganged up on him. Francis is just much too tall for them. Although Reese can wrestle, and Malcolm can really ground and pound.

Gouki

Probably something as petty as stealing a pen :rolleyes:

That's a pretty realistic thing to fight about. Seriously. My brothers face knows this.

(The scary thing was, I hadn't actually seen this episode until after it happened--and we were actually a bit drunk at the time).

Gouki

Oh, thanks!

Yeah, it was hilariously realistic. Which is what may have confused things, the way I said it. Because yeah, it happened to me and my brother, where I ended up punching him. The only differences being we were slightly drunk, and he's younger (but bigger and stronger), whereas I'm older (but smaller, and far more intelligent and sarcastic).

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Hmmm....this is a tough one. On one hand, Francis is the oldest and biggest of all. Plus, he has a technical style, kinda like the wrestler Bret Hart. Reese is a boxer kind of guy, so he isn't too technical like Francis, so that could be his downfall. Malcolm is the smart one (of course) so he would probably play hurt and then get the other two when they are down. But...I'll have to say Francis, since he worked on a ranch and is probably stronger than the other two.
.....That was wayyyy too technical wasn't it? :D