MITM Anagram Challenge

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Can you at least tell us how many words teh answers are!? Otherwise those are virtually impossible! I recognize number 3 as Frankie Muniz and number 5 as Kaczmarek, but that's all I have absolutely any clue about.

Dewey

Minimalistic
Okay yardgames, as its you, I'll put the number of words for each answer. I hope it helps.

But you are right for those two though.

Another clue: Nos 7 - 10 may be regarded as subjective.

arach

1 is Justin Berfield
2 is Erik Per Sullivan
3 yardgames told you
4 is Christopher (Kennedy) Masterson
5 yardgames told you again
6 is Bryan Cranston

It's too late to carry on there, but it would be nice to know if they are all actors names? Or are there other words?

I have one for you too:
IS FINAL FURIE

Dewey

Minimalistic
Okay, for Arach, I'll provide another clue:

6 are actors
12 are characters
2 are places

Almost in that order - I didn't want to make it too difficult for you guys!

Emrysgirl

7. Dewey Wilkerson
8. Malcolm Wilkerson
9. Francis Wilkerson
10. Reese Wilkerson
11. Caroline Miller
12. Craig Feltspar
14. Eric Hansen
15. Piama ... (I'm not going to bother.)
18. Marlin Academy

allison

That´s all I could find.

15. Piama Tanannahaakna
13. Stevie Kenarban
12.Craig Feldspar
18.Marlin academy
17.Dabney Hooper
16.Commandant Edwin Spangler

edit:
I didn´t see Emrysgirl´s post.:D

daniel1985

No. 20 is so close to being Lionel Herkabe! Please tell me that's right and you have just mistyped the anagram?? Perhaps that's why no-one has got that one yet.

Dewey

Minimalistic
daniel1985 said:
No. 20 is so close to being Lionel Herkabe! Please tell me that's right and you have just mistyped the anagram?? Perhaps that's why no-one has got that one yet.
Damn, you are so right! I thought harkabe was spelt Herkabie. Thats my fault - well spotted! I guess my mistake just highlights that it is original work. (thats my excuse anyway :D.

Emrysgirl

Alright, so only 19. is left. Place...hmm? I'm drawing blank.:)
Probably Francis related. Did the Alaska place have a name? I haven't seen season 3 completely.

Dewey

Minimalistic
Well done everyone!

No. 19 - is indeed a place. Perhaps you need a cryptic clue? Here goes:

"Beagle or not"

I feel this clue will either be a complete give away or leave you even more confused than before.

(I've also ensured that this one is spelt correctly :D)

Emrysgirl

BC Rug Cruiser
Beagle or not
?:confused:?
No, still no idea.
Is the clue an anagram or a referance to an ep? If it is an anagram, how many words is it?
And arach...how many words does your's have? Any clues on that one?

Dewey

Minimalistic
No, the cryptic clue: "beagle or not" is not an anagram.

To give a clue for an anagram which itself is an anagram also would be very unfair. I'd never do that to you all.

daniel1985

YES! I've got it.

Circus Burger. The place Reese got a job in series 3. Although I don't see how the cryptic clue helps?

That's a weight off. It took me a while. Thanks appanah, that was a cool game.

Dewey

Minimalistic
Well done! It seems we have several bright sparks amongst us.

Cryptic clue explanation:
It was a reference to the episode in which the Circus Burger was featured "Reese's Job' - the sub plot of that episode featured Dewey taking care of a goldfish in order to prove that he had the responsibility for having a dog.

It turns out he was cheating by replacing the fish - something that Lois and Hal eventually became wise to; therefore denying his wish for a beagle.

I know - it was rather tenuous wasn't it?

arach

IS FINAL FURIE - you mean that one?

It's no place, no character and no actor. It's a sentence out of 3 words. I would have another clue for you, but it would make it too obvious. Tell me if you still can't figure it out. :)

daniel1985

I thought I'd have a go at some anagrams myself. These are names of episodes. They're quite hard so i'll give you a clue - there's one from each season. Have a go!
  • RHEMATIC STRESS
  • CATATONIC MACHO LEAD
  • UTONE REGISTER
  • LETS BE FRUIT
  • TEACHERS HAL
  • BETHS BONEHEAD TEST