Christopher Masterson (Francis) and Laura Prepon Split

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

Christopher Masterson (Francis) star of Malcolm in the Middle has split from girlfriend Laura Prepon.
“Sex and the City” hottie Jason Lewis was seen out with a newly single Laura Prepon, who dyed her long hair blonde from the trademark auburn color she sported on That 70s Show. Prepon is no longer with Scientologist Christopher Masterson, and Lewis was seen whispering in her ear and looking quite friendly with her at some Kentucky Derby parties:​
Source: Celebitchy.com

UPDATE: Laura Prepon talks about the break up on FM 102.1 Milwaukee
Download [Right Click and 'Save Link/Target As'] or Stream Here

Last edited:

Kratos

Scientologist... that's kinda scary. :unsure: don't they believe aliens put people on the Earth and one day they will come back???

Pity they split up, but when a relationship isnt working, its pointless trying to force it. She is quite pretty though!

AlexTheMartian

Scientologist... that's kinda scary. :unsure: don't they believe aliens put people on the Earth and one day they will come back???

Pity they split up, but when a relationship isnt working, its pointless trying to force it. She is quite pretty though!

I went on a field trip for a class to a local Scientology center, and we tried to ask them about Xenu and the story that the souls on earth came from alien invaders who blew themselfs up, but the people there refused to answer that, or where the human souls actually originated from :sneaky:. Also they would not answer if they believe in creationism, and they definitely do not believe the world just turned out how it is by random coincidence or scientific things falling together for the right conditions for life.

Also, supposedly they say their religion actually does have things that are secret and only known to its members (which requires a membership fee of thousands of dollars! :scared:), and they claim that is OK because every religion has secrets, but they are wrong, most religions share everything, heck Christians have everything in print in the Bible.

According to them, Scientology is the belief your soul is separate from your body, and that when your body dies, you get reincarnated. They are also totally against and forbid Psychology or mind and personality-alternating drugs, even if they are legal, but yet they have trained people called "Auditors" who will sit with you and try and get you to be accepting of your painful and bad memories so they will no longer subconsciously affect your day-to-day life.

P.S. I am Catholic, but a slight difference in my belief from the norm, is I think the Big Bang actually did happen, and was caused by God. So I agree in everything in science, but I hold God as the creator of it all, even all the scientific stuff... just to add so you do not think I am a Scientologist, lol!

Last edited:

Murph

I completely agree with everything you just said, Alex, I too am Catholic, and believe God gave us the Big Bang.

Maybe it's just me, but Scientologists sime arrogant...I loved Family Guy, and Seth MacFarlane, but since hearing his views as a Scientologist about Christianity, I dunno... "Every scientist on the world agrees with it", the same asshole scientists who told my dad in 1994 that in 3 years they would find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis...I'm never going to go by what a scientist says, until it's proven right...

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
I liked Donna on That 70s Show a lot, but well, if the relationship didn't work out, it's their decision. I hope he'll find another girlfriend soon.