Malcolm Tribute

Ryebeach

Awesome vid, Mike! :) Great song choice and the chosen clips fit so well. I think it was a very cool idea to put the scenes of how each character looked near the close of the series vs. how they appeared in season 1 at the end of the vid. A nice touch! :cool:

Last edited:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Just so you know we have youtube bbcode.

Meaning you can make youtube videos embeded like i have done to mikes.

just take the series of letters and numbers after the "v=" and add it between [yt*]abc123[/yt*] (without the *)

see http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode#yt for details.

Great vid - no surprises there! With your permission it would be great to add it to the main sites "fan videos" section (when its done...)

Last edited:

reese35

Sweet - that we have YouTube bbcode and that you can add it to the fansite...along with our 3 other tribute videos. (2 of em by me. ;))

Anywayz, you can add all 3 of my vids to the site. The other one (alison [tessa]'s) - try and reach her.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
As usual, a very nice video Mike. I always enjoy seeing your work. I find it amazing how you can take all that old footage and mold it into something new and entertaining; I just can't think about that much footage at one time!

vching

omg i love this so much...

thanks for sharing this with us, this is going to sound lame, but I cried when i saw it... for some reason, all the sad emotions and feelings started welling up...

thank you so much