Justin's website

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
This question is directed mainly at Rye:
Hey, when is Justin's website gonna be back up? It's been down a couple of weeks now.

Ryebeach

Hey Tony,

Justin's official website is undergoing a complete redesign and should be back up with new content and a brand new look in the very near future. When it goes live, I'll post here, letting you guys know. :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Oh, cool. :) Yeah, not trying to be mean, but...his site needed a bit of a makeover. It was kinda...drab and boring before. ;D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I hope he implements a fan interactive feature where he will talk with fans live with webcam or something. That would be awesome! :)

Ryebeach

tony_montana said:
I hope he implements a fan interactive feature where he will talk with fans live with webcam or something. That would be awesome! :)
I haven't seen the finished site as of yet so I don't know for sure what features Justin will be having. But we do currently have a live chat feature as a part of Safesearching and it's always possible Justin may hold a live chat in the future. If he does schedule one, I'll let you guys know right away. :)

AlexTheMartian

lol, we are talking right here about why it is closed. there is going to be a new website for Justin.

I think it is a good thing too, becuase I am sure he want to start new site post-MITM

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Speaking of Eriks-Empire, does anyone go there? Ive been there and it's actually a really good site! Whoever made it put alot of effort into it. :)

Ryebeach

tony_montana said:
Speaking of Eriks-Empire, does anyone go there? Ive been there and it's actually a really good site! Whoever made it put alot of effort into it. :)
I haven't been there since MITM ended but I did use to visit that site as Erik never had an official website. It's a good fansite. :)

D

Deleted member 1693

I love Justin's new site. Very neat and colorful.