PDA

View Full Version : Justin's website

tony_montana
Jan 27, 2007, 10:15 PM
This question is directed mainly at Rye:
Hey, when is Justin's website gonna be back up? It's been down a couple of weeks now.

Ryebeach
Jan 28, 2007, 01:29 AM
Hey Tony,

Justin's official website is undergoing a complete redesign and should be back up with new content and a brand new look in the very near future. When it goes live, I'll post here, letting you guys know. :)

tony_montana
Jan 28, 2007, 03:57 AM
Oh, cool. :) Yeah, not trying to be mean, but...his site needed a bit of a makeover. It was kinda...drab and boring before. ;D

AlexTheMartian
Jan 28, 2007, 07:45 AM
i like the colors of the coming soon sign, those are my favorite.

yardgames
Jan 28, 2007, 11:20 AM
You should of kept the old site up until the new one was finished. See, now no one knows but us. ;D

tony_montana
Jan 30, 2007, 07:11 PM
I hope he implements a fan interactive feature where he will talk with fans live with webcam or something. That would be awesome! :)

Ryebeach
Jan 31, 2007, 09:24 PM
I hope he implements a fan interactive feature where he will talk with fans live with webcam or something. That would be awesome! :)

I haven't seen the finished site as of yet so I don't know for sure what features Justin will be having. But we do currently have a live chat feature as a part of Safesearching and it's always possible Justin may hold a live chat in the future. If he does schedule one, I'll let you guys know right away. :)

MalcolmReeseDewey
Feb 3, 2007, 10:44 PM
i heard it's closed! not sure why though, eriks-empire.com is still open though

AlexTheMartian
Feb 4, 2007, 01:49 AM
lol, we are talking right here about why it is closed. there is going to be a new website for Justin.

I think it is a good thing too, becuase I am sure he want to start new site post-MITM

tony_montana
Feb 4, 2007, 11:15 AM
Speaking of Eriks-Empire, does anyone go there? Ive been there and it's actually a really good site! Whoever made it put alot of effort into it. :)

Ryebeach
Feb 4, 2007, 06:38 PM
i heard it's closed! not sure why though, eriks-empire.com is still open though

Justin's official website will be back soon, MRD.

Ryebeach
Feb 4, 2007, 06:39 PM
Speaking of Eriks-Empire, does anyone go there? Ive been there and it's actually a really good site! Whoever made it put alot of effort into it. :)

I haven't been there since MITM ended but I did use to visit that site as Erik never had an official website. It's a good fansite. :)

Lucky Maroon
Nov 2, 2007, 12:52 AM
I love Justin's new site. Very neat and colorful.