They might be giants - boss of me video

AlexTheMartian

yeah this was shown during (at beginning?) of an episode on the first season. I watched it back then. but they already made the opening credits before this video.

but who knows, maybe somewhere along the syndication line they would redo the opening credits (which im surprised they kept the same one for so long) then maybe they can use some of the footage from this video.

but... maybe someone can find a higher quality version? i want to put it on my ipod, but i prefer having all the videos on my ipod be high quality video

patrick4488

That's the problem with videos on youtube, they're mostly not of a very high quality...
I would also like to see it in a better quality.

AlexTheMartian

It can be high quality, it just 90% of YouTube users have no clue about video compression and codecs.

for example you can actually use Divx codec when you upload to YouTube which will make a higher quality file with a smaller file size.

But anyways, I will be searching for the video in better quality. I have tons of high quality music videos in my possession, I'm sure I can find this one in high quality