Things are looking up :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Heya guys, just want your to know i havent given up on the site - i dont have huge amount of time to work on it and it aint that great at website stuff. vbulletin has been causeing us alot of issues, i have tried re installing things many times, however there have been errors that i havent been able to work out. however finally christmas i was able to get some files i needed off david (admin) and have made some progress, check out www.mitmforum.tjpeople.com

now of coruse you have this site, and im not knocking it but i would guess you would agree if we could get the old forum up and running we would have all the old users allready signed uped and acess to all old threads. would save alot of time instead of rebuilding.

now as you will see the site is not exactly working propperly but i am trying and will keep you posted.

also dont forget www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk (hosted by me and working as allways)
and www.mitmgallery.tjpeople.com (the images gallery)

hope evrybody is well and look forward to posting with you soon.

happy new year!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Re: Things are lookign up :)

Awesome! If you are able to get the old VC back, then Id be more than happy to go there! :)
And it's good to talk to ya again, TJ :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

LOL, i like the user title someone has given me :)

Yeah, i really want to have the old gang back, and fingers crossed it will happen soon.

reese35

Nice to talk to you again, TJ. Nice to see that things are looking up at the old home.

BTW, I gave you that title. ;)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I think we all agree we'd love the old VC back! Thanks for all your help TJ--you know we really appreciate it! ;D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
well its dodgy, you cant look at user profiles, but u can post and read posts. there are a few things to work throught, but your welcome to use it and report any issues, as that would be helpfull. :)

we are working on it and making progress.

Ryebeach

Looks good guys. I can read posts, however, I cannot log in. I'd say only Admins are able to log in at this point.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
And oddly enough, when I login I have admin powers but it still says I'm not logged in. ;D There's still some weird things going on but it's great to see the old posts.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks for all of your hard work on this tj. We all appreciate it. It would be great to have the old board/posts/members back. Perhaps if you can get your hands on a member list you can send them a note as to what's going on. I can't log in either, btw. ;D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
u will probs find than when you tryu and log in u have but its just doesnt look like it.

you should be able to post, have a try.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
You're right. I can post even though it appears that I'm not logged in. That's awesome! Now just need to get the bugs worked out. Great job, TJ!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
ive got a few ideas on wat could solve the problems - but im a little busy with work atm. and then im away for a week from wednesday, so things are gunna happen slow.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Yeah, Im pretty busy myself. Im having midterm exams this week at school, so Ill probably spend most of my time studying, so I probably won't be on too much all this week.
BUT, I gurantee you Ill be here on Tuesday...for MITM's Seventh Birthday! :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Malcolm would want you to finish your homework before you go on the Internet. Well, Lois would anyway. ;D Good luck with yoru exams Tony--mine are two weeks from today too.