reese35's MTIM YouTube

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Re: Malcolm on YouTube

Ive watched alot of your videos, and I love em! And you recently added one of my personal favorite eps, Motivational Speaker! :)
And if you make a Malcolm channel, that would be AWESOME. You could, perhaps, scheduale a marathon in a coming weekend? ;)

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Tony just wants another organized marathon because he has DSL now. ;D Why don't you talk to wildcat about that, Tony? She has all the eps and software to run a streaming marathon over WMP.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

Well, Sam's got me....that's mainly the reason I want one, since I couldn't join our one at the old VC during the dark ages of having dial up. ;D
And I have been emailing Christina, but she hasn't emailed back.

Ryebeach

Mike -

I've checked out a lot of your MITM vids on YouTube and they are awesome. 8) Great work!!! :)

Ryebeach

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

My fav. is actually a MITM episode you posted, that being "Motivational Speaker". That is one of my personal favorites(one of Hal's best storylines). :)

reese35

I'd say my favorite that I've uploaded, so far, is the final episode - "Graduation". It ties everything up (well, I can't speak for the Krelboynes. Or Caroline. Or Spangler. ::)) and leaves us knowing what'll become of our favorite family now. :)

rzombie1988

I saw some of your videos online and i was wondering who the heck would have an sn like that lol But it's good to see the board back, and all of you guys again.

reese35

It's good to see you again, too, Rob. Anyway, I'll be posting another vid tomorrow.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Awesome videos, as always, Mike. I still have my tribute to Reese one up on YouTube too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWKQyfSGpXg

We can do another marathon sometime if you guys want. Now that Tony has finally entered the 21st century. ;)

BTW, Tony, I didn't get any of your emails. Do you have the right address?

yardgames

Retired Administrator

@Christina I hope you remember how to stream the marathon because I don't and that was a pain in the butt to set up! ;D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

I remember, I think. I typed up instructions on how to do it. Now I just need to find them. ;D Knowing how to do the port forwarding has proved to be quite useful for other things. It makes BT run faster, for one. ;D Just let me know if you guys want to plan another marathon.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I love that website Christina mentioned at portforward.com it really is an incredibly useful site.

patrick4488

Ryebeach said:
It's a tie between these two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKZ43A-HeNI - Powerful song/perfect clip selection

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdidD77q5kk - I'd say this is one of, if not my singular favorite scene from the entire series. It would have been nice to end the episode this way, with the credits and all, as opposed to the regular ending theme music that came after this.

wow, the Malcolm tribute is really awesome! Nice job!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

Hey Mike, if you have time, could you post the whole episode "Hal's Christmas Gift" on Youtube for me? Thanks! :)