Malcolm DVD collection

reese35

Here are some DVD covers I made just in case the music rightrs get settled and we can see more Malcolm on DVD.

Season 1+2 cover
seasons1-2.jpg

Season 1+2 spine
season12spine.jpg

Season 3 cover
season3.jpg

Season 3 spine
season3spine.jpg

Season 4 cover
season4.jpg

Season 4 spine
season4spine.jpg

Season 5 cover
season5.jpg

Season 5 spine
season5spine.jpg

Season 6 cover
season6.jpg

Season 6 spine
season6spine.jpg

Season 7 cover
season7.jpg

Season 7 spine
season7spine.jpg

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I love all of them! You really put work into all of this(Id do things like this but I don't have Photoshop). Like all MITM fans, Id love to see more DVD collections, but future MITM DVD's look bleak since even Bryan Cranston himself said the possibility for future dvd's is low thanks to FOX not wanting to pay the music rights(I guess they believe the dvd's won't sell good enough to merit it).
Cheap pieces of *@%!..........

reese35

Here are covers for my "Signature Collection" (The 7 best episodes for each character over the series' run.)

Malcolm
bestofmalcolm.jpg

Reese
bestofreese.jpg

Dewey
bestofdewey.jpg

Hal
bestofhal.jpg

Lois
bestoflois2.jpg

Francis
bestoffrancis.jpg

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I see them now, wow they're huge! Maybe Photobucket is blocked at school and thats why i couldnt see them there.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
My school block things online by using some retarted program called "websense". I try to surf the internet at school to see about proxy avoidance, but if I put that into, let's say, Google, it'll bring up a box that says "Proxy Avoidanc filtered". Man, I hate school. ;D
Anywhos, I really like the Hal collection cover(shoulda guessed that since Hal is my fav). I like the pics you chose for Hal...they mainly show his whole character right on the box. :) Lol, all of em are nice, though. Good job.

reese35

My school uses 8r6 technologies (or 6r8?) Either way, when it blocks, it BLOCKS! Anywayz, I'm thinking of making a complete series cover (maybe in a photo album motif).

reese35

I'd think... 6-8 eppies per disc, 150 eppies, 7 seasons...

41 eppies on 1+2, 6 eppies per disc (except the 7th eppy, with only 5 eppies) 7 discs plus a bonus disc.
22 eppies on season 3-7, 8 eppies per disc, 6 discs.

Complete series... 6 episodes per disc, regardless of season, resulting in... 25 discs. And an extra just for bonus features and the final episode.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Wow, I lost you on all that math, but that's a lot of discs!!! Sounds about right, though. I have all the eps burned to DVD and it takes me 30-ish. They're really nice covers, Mike. But you know what my problem would be? They're so thick it would take me forever to get them out of storage and find the disc that has the episode on it that I want to watch. ;D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
How bout the back? ;)
And Sam, how do you store those MITM dvd's of yours? Like they are stolen goods or priceless objects or what? ;D