Favorite Hospital visit

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I was thinking about it whilst the site was down, and I started noticing how many times the Wilkersons/friends went to the hospital. And I started noticing that some of the hospital visits were pretty funny, too! :D
So, I wanted to ask what are your guy's favorite hospital visits? To list just a few to jog your memory:
-Malcolm's visit in "Home Alone 4" (Francis squeezes Dewey) :D
-Malcolm's visit in "Surgery"
-Hal's visit in "Lois Vs. Evil" (the classic scene where he farts and Malcolm says "Whoever laughs gets their ass kicked") :D
-Hal's Visit in "Baby 2" (IM COMING, LOIS!) :D
-Hal and Lois's visit in "Dewey's Dog" (at the end of the episode. Not very long but still funny!) :D
If you remember more, just feel free to post them.
Anyways, my favorite would have to be Hal's visit in "Baby 2". The "Im coming Lois" is simply classic tv and classic MITM. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
LOL, you're right. The Wilkerson's do seem to spend quite a bit of time in the hospital. :D My favorite has to be the Home Alone 4 one that you mentioned. It was funny (not to mention very clever) how Francis squeezed Dewey and made him cry to make Caroline think that Dewey was upset about him leaving.

Another favorite of mine is from Stevie in the Hospital when Malcolm blows up at Stevie like he's done something wrong cause he's in the hospital. And Stevie just lies there all calm and collected the whole time cause he knows how Malcolm is. It was funny when Malcolm said "Glad you didn't die...here's your cookie!" then storms out of the room. :D

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
O yeah, the Wilkersons being in hospital is always funny. Reminds me a bit of Home improvement, where Tim Taylor is a regular patient, too.

My most favorite hospital visit is from "surgery". It's so awesome when the doctors find out what Malcolm has written on his belly :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Nice topic Tony! Good idea. This isn't exactly the hospital, but in Health Insurance, Hal still gets a sort of operation. :D But I think my favorite is probably Hal in Baby 2. That was hilarious! So were the boys taking the childcare class: "So milk actually comes out of those things!? Women are the cows of people!"

PBUNDY

My favorite hospital visit would have to be in Lois vs. Evil. Poor Hal, lying in the hospital bed with food poisoning... the boys unable to laugh at something hilarious and Lois had to give up some of her dignity when she had to crawl back to her boss and beg for her job.

My favorite is Surgery, probably because I've had appendicitis (without the humor and brain surgery, though...). Oh, and don't forget Dewey's hospital visit in Dewey's Dog for the stomach pump, as it's actually on a different night than Hal and Lois's visit.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Now that we have shared our favorite hospital visits, let's talk about what got them there in the first place.:D
Like Hal in "Baby". Im ashamed to say, but I can't remember how he got hurt!
Oh, and I just remembered, "Dewey's Dog" actually has TWO hospital visits in that one episode! A record for the Wilkersons! :D There's when Dewey went after eating some of the roast and the candle, and then there is the EXTREMELY funny Hal and Lois visit at the very end. I loved how Hal and Lois are dancing and then this happens:
(Remember, Hal and Lois are sick because the temperature in the restraunt didn't suit either of them)
Hal(slowly dancing with Lois): Honey, there's something Ive wanted to say to you for the longest time...
Lois(so sick she's falling asleep while dancing): Uh-huh...what's that?
Hal(kind of a whisper): I..have to go to the hospital....
Lois: Oh, Hal, you don't know how happy that makes me...
:D You have to see that scene for yourself. It's SO funny! :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
That was funny, but kinda sad in a way. Poor Hal and Lois. They finally get a chance for a nice evening to themselves and they both end up getting sick! :(

There were actually 3 trips to the hospital in Dewey's Dog, but one was only implied. Craig ended up in a body cast after Marshmallow chased him into traffic, as we learned in a later episode. :D

PBUNDY

In Baby (2), Hal ended up in the hospital after they were pulling out of the parking garage at the bridal expo and he ended up having the van in drive instead of reverse. (He was panicing because Lois was in labor.) He went straight into the concrete wall. Ouch!