Commentaries on the DVD

rzombie1988

Are any of the commentaries worth listening to? I've never been a big fan of those, but if there is a really interesting one, I may give it a shot.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Wow! I can't believe you haven't heard em!
Yeah, all the commentaries are well worth watching! They made them when the dvd was released in 2002, so the boys are all older. I love the "Cheerleader" commentary. Justin Berfield and some of the guys from the crew were commenting, and the crew guys kept making fun of Justin's laugh from the episode.:D Justin seemed kinda embarrased if you really listen to the rest of it.:D Anyways, the Red Dress commentary was hilarious too!
"FIRE?! FIRE?!":D

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I'm sure they are really interesting; shame there isn't a transcript anywhere for the unfortunate people who can't get the DVD :(

Justin's laugh in "Cheerleader" was hilarious, and I'm sure it's one of many moments of MITM which the cast and crew had laughs and jokes about afterwards.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Well, like I said, it sounds like the crew had a laugh at Justin's expense. He sounded embarassed for the rest of the commentary.:D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Fire!? Fire!??? I thought we figured out it wsa Fire!? Fire!? Fire!? ! :D

I definitely enjoyed all the commentaries. There's too many to watch them all in one sitting, but it really gives you a light into the creation of MITM. Hearing Linwood and Todd talk about the creation of the Pilot was really cool, in my opinion. My favorite line: "If you can't be naked in your own damn house, what are you buyin' a house for?" talking about Lois answering the door without a top on in Pilot. And I don't usually watch commentary either.

D

Deleted member 1693

I'm usually pretty interested in all that a DVD has to offer, including commentary. The "Pilot" commentary did not disappoint.