Round-up of Fall Work for Former MITM Cast and Crew

yardgames

Retired Administrator
We've been discussing for months about what the various cast and crew members will be doing to keep them busy now that MITM is finished. Here's a round-up of what's to come from each of them this fall:

Jane Kaczmarek: Anne on Help You Help Me

Bryan Cranston: no TV shows lined up for fall, just the movie Rye recently mentioned: Stan Grossman on Little Miss Sunshine

Erik Per Sullivan: nothing lined up

Christopher Kennedy Masterson: Paul on the movie Intellectual Property

Frankie Muniz: for saying he doesn't want to act anymore, he seems to be the busiest! He's the voice of Benjamin North on an "interactive movie" entitled Choose Your Own Adventure: The Abominable Snowman; plays Jake in the movie My Sexiest Year, and of course is involved with Parental Guidance Suggested.

Justin Berfield: producing Who Is Doris Payne?

Linwood Boomer: producing Drive/II (Catherine Lloyd Burns is also involved in this project.)
Todd Holland: produced TV show Amy Coyne and movie Firehouse Dog.

Maggie Bandur: producing TV show Love, Inc.

Michael Glouberman: writing for TV show House Broken

Al Higgins: wrote for TV Show The Guys

Craig Lamar Traylor: nothing lined up

Cloris Leachman: TV show The Great Malones, movies Scary Movie 4 and Beerfest.
And our good friend, <layer id="google-toolbar-hilite-0" style="background-color: Yellow; color: black;">Bobby</layer> Porter, if you didn't know, has quite the resume: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0692045/

And, wow, I never knew so many people were involved with that show:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0212671/fullcredits#writers

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Good to see everyone has got stuff lined up(well, ALMOST everyone. Come on, Erik!).:) I hope that movie Justin is producing does well. And of course Ill try to catch whatever Bryan is in!:D

Ryebeach

Thanks for posting this round-up, Sam! :) This is a great help to have everything together in one thread. :)

I have a couple of additions for Justin: He is also producing a film based on two biographies on the life of the late Jerry Garcia. The film is entitled, Garcia and tentatively scheduled for release in theaters in 2008.

He is also working on producing a couple of TV series' both reality and scripted half hour, one of which I believe he also helped to create. I'll keep you posted when more info is released about those.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
It's good to see Justin doing projects with his company. I wish him the best of luck.:)
BUT, on the downside, if Justin starts producing more and starts creating tv shows, that means he won't be acting much anymore.:(

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I agree Tony, I would love to see Justin do more acting projects. It's good that he's enjoying the producing though. I would really like to see Erik in another show/movie too in the near future.

I saw the preview for Jane's new show tonight on ABC. It was hard to tell exactly what the show's about from the preview--something about people in thearapy from what I could gather. It appears that Jane plays Ted Danson's character's ex-wife.

Ryebeach

Wildcat said:
I saw the preview for Jane's new show tonight on ABC. It was hard to tell exactly what the show's about from the preview--something about people in thearapy from what I could gather. It appears that Jane plays Ted Danson's character's ex-wife.
Yep, it's about a therapist, played by Ted Danson, who is treating a group of patients and trying to help them with their problems but along the way, we, the audience, as well as the character, find out he may need more help than all of his patients, combined.

Jane Kaczmarek plays his ex-wife. Originally, she signed on only for the pilot but test audiences really liked both the character and Jane and Ted's chemistry so the producers were able to work it out so she would appear in a recurring role. Last I heard, she'd signed for 6 episodes this coming season.

Some more news about upcoming projects...

Frankie Muniz: Frankie sure is one busy guy! With the 3 films Sam mentioned above as well his racing career, he's also signed on to a reality show for Sky One, entitled, The Race. You can read the aritcle here with a few details about the show: http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_print_article.php?fes_art_id=29014

Todd Holland
: He's signed on to direct the pilot of a new comedy series from Ashton Kutcher's production company, entitled, Miss/Guide. You can read the article here: http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/news/networktv/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002986580

yardgames

Retired Administrator
WOW! I can't believe Frankie is taking on so much work after he's said he wanted to take a break. I guess I underestimated him when I said he was going to let racing take over his life.

Nico21

Actually, the season of Formula BMW ends the first week of september.
And next season will begin in the middle of may 2007.

Even if he spends some time training for 2007 during this winter, he will have enough time to play in movies !

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
@Sam-NEVER underestimate the person who played Malcolm.:D
Ok, that was stupid. But still, I am willing to bet that if he REALLY leaves acting for a while and concentrates on racing, by next year he'll be winning some major races.:)

admin

Retired Administrator
You can add David Anthony Higgins (Craig Feltzpar) to your lineup, according the the IMdb he appearing "The Guys" :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Cool! But Im gonna be honest for a second, it's going to be hard for me to view him as anyone other than Craig.
...Is that shameful to David Higgins or not(that he's remembered as Craig Feldspar)?:D