Fan Fic in 4 Words

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Out of all of the games you guys have invented, I've always enjoyed the fan fic in four words one the best, so I thought I'd start another one based around an idea Tony had for an episode. If you're not familiar with the game, here's how it works: I'll get the episode rolling, then you guys will add onto it. You can add to it as frequently as you like, but cannot add to it twice in a row (someone else must add before you take another turn) and each of your additions can be only four words long.

The episode is a reunion-style one that occurs sometime after Malcolm's gone to college.

"Happy birthday Hal!" Lois

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
"Happy birthday Hal!" Lois shouted as the family squabbled while he blewout his pink candles from his big chocolate

yardgames

Retired Administrator
"Happy birthday Hal!" Lois shouted as the family squabbled while he blewout his pink candles from his big chocolate cake.

"What'd you wish

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
"Happy birthday Hal!" Lois shouted as the family squabbled while he blewout his pink candles from his big chocolate cake.

"What'd you wish for this year, dad

yardgames

Retired Administrator
"Happy birthday Hal!" Lois shouted as the family squabbled while he blew out his pink candles from his big chocolate cake.

"What'd you wish for this year, Dad?" Reese screamed.

"I don't

PBUNDY

"Happy birthday Hal!" Lois shouted as the family squabbled while he blew out his pink candles from his big chocolate cake.

"I don't want to spoil it

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that

yardgames

Retired Administrator

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that you might find crazy,"

reese35

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that you might find crazy," said Hal with a

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that you might find crazy," said Hal with a crazy looking smile. "I

yardgames

Retired Administrator

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that you might find crazy," said Hal with a crazy looking smile. "I want to be young

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that you might find crazy," said Hal with a crazy looking smile. "I want to be young again so I decided

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that you might find crazy," said Hal with a crazy looking smile. "I want to be young again so I decided to go to a

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that you might find crazy," said Hal with a crazy looking smile. "I want to be young again so I decided to go to a dance class. I'm going

yardgames

Retired Administrator

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that you might find crazy," said Hal with a crazy looking smile. "I want to be young again so I decided to go to a dance class. I'm going to jump so high

Gozatron

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that you might find crazy," said Hal with a crazy looking smile. "I want to be young again so I decided to go to a dance class. I'm goingto jump so high doing the tango and

yardgames

Retired Administrator

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that you might find crazy," said Hal with a crazy looking smile. "I want to be young again so I decided to go to a dance class. I'm goingto jump so highdoing the tango and bow so low that