House layout?

octoberfall

Does anybody have pictures of the whole layout of the house in malcolm in the middle, like where malcolm's bedroom is, hal and lois' bedroom, the garage, etc. I'm trying to make a 3D model of the malcolm in the middle house both inside and out.
thanks in advance

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
If Im not mistaken, someone posted some pretty good drawings of the inside of the house in a different thread here on the VC(I can't remember the thread's name and it's probably in the archives by now). If you can find those, they'd probably be good reference tools.
Anyway, good luck on your 3D model! And welcolme to the VC, by the way!:)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Say, how are you creating this model? Is it going to be like some kind of something-something that you can walk through the house? That would be really cool! Or like a Google Sketch-Up sort of thing? What do you have in mind?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I fear that you're probably right. Unfortunately, there's far too many people like that. Seeing as though that was his very first post and we had already posted what he was looking for anyway, I suspected it from the beginning, but, you know, innocent until proven guilty, so I couldn't do much....or is it guilty until proven innocent? Hmm...

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Unfortunatly, a lot of people only register with the forum just to get what they can like pics, transcripts, info, spoilers (before the show ended), etc. Then they never come back. It's a shame that they won't participate because they obviously like the show if they're here. Not much we can do about it though.

Everyone is guilty until proven innocent, in my book! :D I hope they never call me for jury duty...:D