If Malcolm was renewed...

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That's a tough question. It would be so different this season--not necessarily a bad thing, certainly. Just look at how different the first and seventh season are--the third and fourth seasons were hugely different for that matter. I suppose that if the series were to continue we'd see Malcolm storylines like how we used to see Francis at military school. I think Reese would become a supporting role to the occassional main plot, like Craig has always been. And I think the series would continue to center around the house, with Dewey and Jamie's mischief. But I suppose that would mean it's no longer centered around Malcolm, which would defeat the purpose of the show. So maybe the main plot is told from Harvard and Malcolm's point of view, and he talks on the phone with his family, and Lois tells him about some of the current events back at the house, and the viewer can see them through a series of flashbacks. I think one thing that would have to happen in the season premiere is that we discover Lois' pregnancy test in Graduation was a false positive. Like it was a joke she played on Hal or something. It was a good way to end the series, but seriously another kid is just too much--for that matter, Lois has gotta be going through menopause by now--it doesn't even seem very feasible anymore. But an ep where Hal is freaking out and Malcolm has to hear all about it over the phone only to discover that Lois was kidding would be a perfect season premiere.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Lol, I loved when Hal freaked out when she held that up and it was positive.:D
Anyways, back to the topic...I don't know about you guys, but if the series was renewed, the thing Id look towards the most is Dewey's entrance into high school. That just seems really cool to me.:) And Id loved it if Dewey got Mr.Herkabe as a teacher, and stood up to him and didn't take his crap.:) Awesome stories there.:cool:
Id also love to see Reese's plots. I would like to see him leave the janitor job and do something like Francis(going across the country searching for "who he is"). OR, if Reese stuck around the high school for a few eps, he could help Dewey out when Dewey enters the school. And, of course, Id like to see Malcolm's Harvard plots, because they could do some good stories there as well.:)
And who can forget Hal and Lois?:D Once again, Hal would have some of the best plots(like he did through the initial series run). I think a funny storyline would include Hal turning 50 and he starts freting because he thinks he's getting really old.:D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I like the Hal turning 50 idea--great! But Dewey wouldn't enter high school till season 9--he's in eighth grade in the 8th season, because he was in first grade in the first season. :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I just thought that the Hal turning 50 story would make alot of sense. And if we know Hal, he'd start getting worried that stuff would happen to him because of his "old age" and all.:) And not only that, since he's older he won't think that he's "the grooviest dude to ever be grooved upon".:D ;)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well, why don't you make us a fan fiction on that? Speaking of which, was the Batman story done? It's been awhile since we've seen an update to that.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Don't worry, I have not forgotten about my Batman story.:) Ive just been really busy...and that's not gonna stop because I have to go back to school next week.:mad:
Anyways, Ive just been thinking about what to do in the rest of the story. Ill try to get part 4 up tommarrow. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Next week?? Wow, you go back to school early! I don't start again till Labor Day.

BTW, as long as we're correcting each other's grammatical mistakes, I think you misspelled "tomorrow". :D

Murph

I'd like to see an episode where the entire family (the Wilkerson's, Ida etc.) have a get quick-rich scheme, selling some sort of illegal product (not drugs or anything like that, though). Malcolm could go to the Krelboynes for help, and Lois using Craig etc. It's just something I always wanted to see.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Not questionable. Just illegal period.:D
Anyway, Id love to see something like that as well. The funniest thing would be if Reese decides not to go along with it and he tries to screw their scheme up.:)

reese35

I just thought of something. While the entire family's over at Reese's/Craig's apt for dinner, a neighbor messes with the entrees, leading Reese to believe he lost the gift to cook, leading Malcolm to call in Gordon Ramsay (if you don't know who he is, check out "Hell's Kitchen" on Fox). Somehow or another, it'll all trace back to the neighbor and... well, who knows where it'll go. :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Lol! That's a great idea! I love it!:D Especially the addition of Gordon. I can just imagine him jumping on Reese's back(YOU CALL THAT CHICKEN COUR DON BLEU?!).:D
And Reese will, most likely, kick the crap outta that neighbor when he found out.;) :D