Instead of Malcolm Marathon..

Gozatron

I was just thinking i could never make it though the night watch MITM episodes so how about instead of a Marathon you view like 2 or more episodes at once.

just a suggestion

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
We considered just showing 1 season a weekend over the course of seven weeks last time we did a marathon, but we decided just to do it all at one time (since it was a marathon). We could do that next time if people would rather do it that way instead. Since we have memebers from all over the world, we need to decide on a GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) that is convenient for everyone to start it though. Its' up to you guys.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I think we decided to do it all at once because otherwise we'd be streaming them until Christmas and Christina didn't want to have to worry about having it set up for eons on end. I would suggest that a) you skip sleep and watch every ep since it's a twice-in-a-lifetime marathon or b) locate the eps you definitely want to see on our schedule and plan to tune in around that time to watch just those eps.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
We haven't decided on a date yet. It will likely be a weekend in August though. I'm thinking either the the weekend of the 12th or the 19th. Does anyone have a problem with either of those?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Gozatron--are you going to be gone both weekends? Well, I can't do it this weekend cause I'm leaving Sunday and I'll be gone next weekend too. I can probably make it happen on the weekend of the 5th. How does that sound for everyone?