Promo Pics

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I think we have many of them scattered around the forums and the Gallery, but I don't think there's anyplace here where we have all the promo pics in one place. Maybe someone else does, though.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
As yardgames mentioned, there is nowhere (that we know of) where you can find all the promos in one place. TJ mentioned something about putting them all up on the main VC at some point so maybe he'll look into that when he returns. It would be great if they were all in one convenient location.

All the promos for season 2 are here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/malcolm/gallery/season2/index.shtml

I have the promo pics for season 7 and season 5 (I think), but they're on other computer so I will upload them later. We have a thread around here for the season 7 pics, but the link to download them is no longer active.

PBUNDY

Does anyone have the cast picture of them all dressed in formal wear? I think it was around season two.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yeah, I downloaded a lot of pics when I was working on the farewell card a while back and never bothered to delete them. :D I've never seen any promos for season 4 or 6---does anyone have those?

@Sam, congrats on your 2500 post and your new stars! :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks--I like blue stars better than black ones. :D

@Wildcat I think I've seen them somewhere but I have no idea where.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I never seem to find pictures. Does anybody know where they come from, who they are sent to?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
It's that Fox promotion site that David found and that MITM18 used--I forget what it's called now but you have to have some special media connections to get into it.

David was trying to get a subscription to the MITMVC; I don't know what ever happened to that.