Could you watch MITM Eps online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bepreppin

You could have watched the episodes on Winamp, which is a program you download from the website - www.winamp.com. It has streams of television programs. I used to watch MITM on here like everyday, but lately, the people that stream MITM and other television shows have had to close, i have no idea why. So it's not being streamed anymore :( I have no idea where else to watch it though.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
There isn't a webpage were you can watch the eps that I know of (I've never heard of winamp, but it doesn't sound like they show the eps anymore.) We might, however, be having another marathon sometime in August after everyone is done with their vacations and such. That's where we stream every episode in order over the course of 2 1/2 days and you can watch the live stream in Windows Media Player. Stay tuned for more info. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
The MITMVC's official stance on the matter is that downloading or streaming intellectual property across the Internet without the permission of the copyright holder is illegal.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yes, not just MITM, but any TV show, movie or music where the copyright holder doesn't give permission. That's why we don't discuss the downloading of episodes here at the MITMVC. That's also probably why they don't show it on winamp anymore as well.

bepreppin

I didn't really think about it at the time :Dead:. I can't wait for the marathon!! :D

Thanks for telling me :) i won't be doing that again.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
And like a good leader, Yardgames tells us that the official stance of streaming episodes is illegal, but...we are gonna do it, anyways.:D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.