My own creations

reese35

Seeing carljohnson's DVD art creations has inspired me to make my own creations of DVD covers. The first one is what I think would happen if the first season was re-released along with the second (hence Special Collector's Edition). Which makes 3 and 4 a little 'outta sync', if u will. :D
I'll come up with 5, 6 and 7 later.

Ryebeach

Well done Mike! :) I like the effect you used to make the photos seem older. Glad I was able to help you with the season 5 promotional cast photo.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Very nice job, Mike. They all look great! Now that we have all these excellent DVD covers people have made, we just need some DVDs to put in them. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
reese35 said:
It was still waiting for approval. Then deleted. Let's try again.
You need approval to post pics? I didn't know that; didn't see any messages. Sorry about that. But awesome nonetheless. You guys are so creative!

reese35

Well, i got pics from a few threads from here in the VC along with the BBC site and some search engines. BTW, here are the spines.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Your designs (everyone who's done one) really are impressive. I love how they match so well and capture the theme of MITM so simplictically. :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Very nice, Mike!:) MY only question is why did you choose the old fashioned look for the covers and not a vibrant color scheme and all that crap? Anyways, good job!:D