Joining Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: joining groups

HEY, welcom to the forums. I have noticed groups in my time here, however, don't have a clue what they do or how to join them. If in doubt, it's best to PM yardgames, wildcat, J.- Yardgames is the almighty leader (for the time being). Have fun posting.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Hi Bepreppin, joining a group mainly gives you access to an exclusive set of avatars for the character whose group you join. We have the Krelboynes (A Malcolm Group), the Reese Brigade (A Reese group--obviously ;) ) and the Buseys (A Dewey Group.) Unfortunetly, we don't have groups for Francis, Hal or Lois.

Yardgames can add you to a group. You can just pm him with the group that you would like to join and he'll add you. Or you can go to the user control panel and look on the navigation bar on the right side of the screen. Under miscellaneous, you should see something about groups. Click on that and you should have the option of choosing a group to join. Hope this helps. Have fun posting! :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Welcome. I am the Almighty leader, as I demonstrated to Tony last week. :) Anyway, you can certainly join a group if you're interested. At one time, I think David (our admin that left us) may have intended to do more with them, but he never did, so if you have any ideas, please let me know. :) Lastly, I want to ask you to refrain from using txt speek please, and stick with proper spelling and grammar, at least to the best of your ability. :) Thanks and have fun.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

@Yardgames-Ha ha ha. Demonstrated to me....bastard.:D :p
Anyways, I don't know if you can join one or not, because I tried to join the Buseys group like FIVE MONTHS ago and SOMEONE(screenname starts with Y, real first name starts with a S) right here in this thread still hasn't let me in it.:rolleyes: :D

bepreppin

Thank you everyone :) I've PMed Yardgames so hopefully i'll be allowed to join the Reese Brigade :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

@Tony---I don't think yardgames could do that 5 months ago. He should be able to add you now though if you still want to join.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

Who said I was talking about Yardgames earlier?:rolleyes: :D
Anyways, yeah I want to join but I think that instead of joining the Buseys, Id rather join the Reese brigade, too(like everyone else is).:)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

tony_montana said:
SOMEONE(screenname starts with Y, real first name starts with a S)

You said it right there. Sam is the only one here who'se screen name starts with a Y, but his real name starts with an S.

That's right. I own you now. :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

Man, whatever.:rolleyes: :D
Anyways, I sent in a request to join the Reese Brigade. Now Ill just sit and wait and see if it takes five to six months to be approved.:D

yardgames

Retired Administrator

To be honest, I have no idea where the requests go. Actually, I think David is still technically the head of all the groups so it probably goes to him. Nonetheless, I'll add you manually. :)

And thanks for the defense, J. :) Just for his comments, Tony will have to wait five or six months before I actually add him. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Oh, look at that, I found the requests section. :D Tony is now a member of the Reese brigade; rejected his other app. And accepted Simon's first request--sorry, you can only be a member of one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.