Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Word of Mouth

• Other

• Total voters

admin

Retired Administrator
As part of our improvement campaign we would be interested to know how people found our website.

Through search engines, chat rooms, forums, or other fansites. Please tell us so we know where we our weak at attracting and where we are strong

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
I should rather vote twice, because I actually found MiTMVC with google.com,
but only Malcolm-mittendrin.de made me register:D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I like to brag sometimes, so here I go: I saw one of David's original advertisements almost a year ago for the original MITMVC and I was one of the first tne members. I happen to remember that because his first email said it would be really awesome if there were ten votes after the latest episode aired.

You've done a fantastic job, David. You should be proud of yourself.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
i asked a question on tv tome forums and david answered and directed me here. i was in the first 100.

admin

Retired Administrator
Its funny, I thought you were both in the top 10 first people to join, but suprisingly you wernt!

tjpeople was 104th to join
yardgames was 70th to join

Bobcat was 2nd to join
dizzy was 3rd
ahelm13 was 5th

Dewey

Minimalistic
Cool. I didn't realise you had so many members. Two thirteens - I guess theres an element of luck too. Or not as the case may be!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Shucks, I always thought I was one of the first ten. Well, it still seemed like there were only ten people when I got here. :)

Dewey

Minimalistic
I've noticed that there are many members - but from the ones that actually post, i just see the same names again and again.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I think it was Google where I found the MITMVC, but I'm not 100% sure, it might have been Dogpile.com. Whichever site it was, I'm glad I found the MITMVC :D

arach

I found the VC through google. I was here several times, but didn't register. Then I found out about the forums. That was the main reason why I joined.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I frequent tvtome a lot, someone, i forget, gave me a link, I followed it, and I never regretted it, never will.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
J. said:
I frequent tvtome a lot, someone, i forget, gave me a link, I followed it, and I never regretted it, never will.
i could have been me. i have done quite a bit of advertising on tvtome. :D

PecanSandies

I was probably either looking for Bryan Cranston stuff or Malcolm in the Middle on Google, and of course I found a few pages (I can't believe the lack of good US pages! They're all international!).

Wemboy

Well i think it was through google, so thats what i voted for. I remember i used to search for malcolm in the middle stuff and not find anything worth reading, or sometimes find stuff off malcolm mittendrin that was in german so i couldn't read it. Can't precisely pinpoint the first time i found the vc though to be honest. Then again, i could have found a link on the official forums, i never used to post but i just read through the talks, usually trying to find out about the series two dvd to be honest.