Where do they sleep when the grandparents visit?

PBUNDY

I was watching The Grandparents today and I was wondering something. With Victor and Ida in Hal and Lois' room, and Hal and Lois in the boys room, where did the boys sleep?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Just Wondering

That's a good question. This is really just a guess based on Grandma Sues, but my guess is that the old 'n cranky get the master bedroom, Hal and Lois take the queen bed in the boys' room, Reese stays on his bed, Dewey takes the couch, and Malcolm camps outside or in a sleeping bag or something.

PBUNDY

That might work, but when Lois' parents were visiting, Hal and Lois were in the queen bed making out when Dewey's toy fell on Hal, then they decided that Reese's bed looked okay to have sex in. So, Reese couldn't been in the room.

PBUNDY

I thought it was at night. Hal and Lois were discussing borrowing the money from Lois' parents. Hal said something about how he was willing to take one for the team and Lois told Hal that he was better than all of them.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Oh. Well then let's see. There's actually two couches: one in the lounge and one in the living room. That's a couch for Reese and a couch for Dewey and Malcolm still gets the cold shoulder.

PBUNDY

Poor Malcolm! I thought it was hilarious in the episode when Lois discovers she's pregnant with Jamie that Malcolm had to sleep outside in the tent. It looked so uncomfortable!

Murph

Serves him right for being at the library at the time. What, he doesn't find family important enough?