Upcoming MITM Episode, Motivational Seminar Footage!!!

Dewey

Minimalistic
Thats really cool. I've downloaded the clip, but am not going to view it until after the episode has aired.

Its just that I am going to use the next episode as a basis of a cultural studies experiment that I am conducting. I therefore don't want to sacrifice it by viewing spoilers, images etc.

I'm sure that others will find your clip fascinating though. Nice job!

Dewey

Minimalistic
I've changed that idea slightly. If it wasn't for the fact that I had already to commited to doing it for the next episode, I'm sure that I would have been one of the first to view the clip.

What I'm going to do is write a critical review before I actually see the episode.

I'm going to show the episode to a group of students on my course, that have not seen any previous episode of MITM before. I will not be present during the screening, but they will take notes on what they see. The only information I will give them before hand is a brief synopsis of the show - the main characters etc.

i will then write a review based on their notes. Only when my review has been posted to this forum will i actually watch the episode myself.

I think it will be interesting to form an analysis from comments of non-MITM fans. Being a fan of the show, I feel that my view of MITM may have become somewhat tainted. If my experiment reveals anything remarkable, it will certainly prove beneficial to my studies.

Its also good that I will have no idea of the episode I'm going to show them. It could be another classic like 'Dewey's Special Class' or it could be one of the not so good. I'm considering the screening of 'Red Dress' directly afterwards to form a comparrison.

Thats my experiment. I'll let you all know how it goes after i carry it out on Monday.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks for the clip MITM18, it looks absolutely fantastic, I was laughing just at the clip, let alone the full episode!

Appanah, good luck with your experiment. I would think an ep other than Pilot would prove confusing--especially for taking notes--if you've never seen the show before. I hope you get some good feedback and some new fans.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
A common theme we've seen is Lois being frustrated with Jamie, and then we're reminded of how similar it was with the other boys, that's always quite funny how she doesn't even remember raising them; it's like they're just there.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
That was an awesome clip. I really can't add anything, I think the best part was the "super star" bit also.

PecanSandies

MITM18 said:
Pecan, what did you think of the clip?

You already got my opinion :)
It was a mostly Hal scene. Any scene with him makes me laugh... a lot.

(I should really change my account to Ekkostar... I like it better.)

MITM18

Glad you guys and gals all liked the clip, will try to get more clips from the next episodes of season 6 then in the future season 7 :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
nice 1 mitm18!

i know you dont like talking about your contacts in fox or watever but why have you been able to get video clips this time? just curious. i u dont want to say thats ok.

and what is that site your use 'movie reporter' - i cant find info on what its there to be used for. (is it yours?)