Emmy 2006 - New article interviewing Jane Kaczmarek (Great news on her new show too!)

Ryebeach

She seems to have a very positive and funny attitude about the Emmy nominations which are to be announced this coming Thursday, July 6th.

A good read: L.A. Times - 7/2/06 - J. Kaczmarek interview

Best of luck to Jane! I hope she's nominated for an Emmy again this year for her brilliant work on MITM.

Also included towards the end of the interview, a few quotes from Jane about her upcoming new ABC show with Ted Danson, Help Me Help You. Sounds like she will be appearing in the show on a recurring basis. For those of you who haven't seen the clip from the show which features Jane, you can check out this thread for details on how to view it. Very funny! :D

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1540

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Emmy 2006 - New article interviewing Jane Kaczmarek (Great news on her new show too!)

You're so good at finding news for us, Rye. :) That was a fun article to read. It would be a shame if she didn't get nominated for an Emmy this year--she ought to win! But those awards are so overrated anyhow.

bepreppin

Re: Emmy 2006 - New article interviewing Jane Kaczmarek (Great news on her new show too!)

I really hope she wins it, even if she doesn't she'll still be a winner in my eyes :eek: (aww look at me being all gushy and emotional) :p