Reese's Greatest Moments

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I was bored and playing around with Windows Movie Maker today so I decided to make a video of some of my favorite Reese moments throughout the series. I thought you guys might like it. I have to give credit to Tony for putting the idea in my head though. :D It includes all the seasons and lasts about 9 minutes (I got a little carried away.) :D

*There are a few season seven clips near the end (including graduation)--for those that might not have seen it yet and don't to be spoiled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWKQyfSGpXg

(the quality is better when you decrease the video size)

I think, if you look back over the seasons, Reese is the character you laughat the most, he has so many funny one liners. After season 5, he is also the character with whom the audience appears to have most sympathy.

jetcombo15

Deweyrules! said:
I think, if you look back over the seasons, Reese is the character you laughat the most, he has so many funny one liners. After season 5, he is also the character with whom the audience appears to have most sympathy.

I think Dewey is the character you laugh at most towards the beginning of the series (some examples that come to mind: "Uh...we're kind of tired..." "I'm not tired! *Malcolm gives him a tap* Okay, yeah, I'm tired..." or "And then the monster started growling at me, so I threw rocks at him, and I killed him, and then he started flying around in rocket boots, and I got to ride inside his head, and now, the monster's my friend, and, and we went to get slurpees."), and then it becomes Hal (Dewey grows out of his more kid-like character--although he remains funny, while appearing innocent but becoming more devilish (the episode with the car keys is a good example)--around the time Jamie is born) as he is one of the more quiet characters at the beginning of series--even though he's still an integral part of the family, and with some funny one-liners ("Because that's just ridiculous. No one beats sub-zero.")--but then plays a more important role as the series grows.

Oh, and it's pretty good, although there are a bunch of scenes you could have left out, and a bunch you could have extended.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
jetcombo15 said:
Oh, and it's pretty good, although there are a bunch of scenes you could have left out, and a bunch you could have extended.

Thanks, there are plenty of scenes that I wanted to extend, but I was concerned out time and size constraints. As for the ones I could have left out, those are just some of my personal favorite scenes that stuck out when I thought of Reese throughout the series. I suppose not everyone shares the same tastes. Thanks for the input! :)

I didn't really care for Dewey at the beginning of the series, he was always just sort of "there" to me. I didn't really start liking him a lot until around season 6. I love what they did with his character in the last two years.

simon_4420

Wildcat said:
I didn't really care for Dewey at the beginning of the series, he was always just sort of "there" to me. I didn't really start liking him a lot until around season 6. I love what they did with his character in the last two years.

How could you not like Dewey from the start??? lol:D . He was prob the funniest to start with.. to me anyway

Anyway great choice of clips for the video:D

Malcoholic

Amazing choice of scenes! It included practically all my favorites. The only one I would have added is Reese dancing the samba with that old lady in "Poker 1"--I think it's the funniest 3-second scene ever.
No point in arguing who's funniest--part of what makes MITM great is that the characters all have their own comic style. What I find so special about Reese is that he can be really, really bad, and still be funny, and even sympathetic; so the writers can make Reese do stuff that would be too offensive if other characters did it.

PBUNDY

If anyone is feeling over ambitious, I would love to see greatest moments videos of each character.

Tyno

Malcolm-France
simon_4420 said:
How could you not like Dewey from the start??? lol:D He was prob the funniest to start with.. to me anyway
Yeah, how could you? Dewey and Hal are the funniest characters on television ever! The others are really funny too, sure, but less funny. I have to admit that Reese is the character that, I think, is the less funny of MitM. I dunno why...

But that a great video anyways, thank you for 9 minutes of laughs! :)