ummm... am i going crazy

SaD_bUt_TrUe16

i was just on carrigon's board and i didn't see mitm... i'm curious if i'm just going mental or that they got rid of mitm... which would suck... *tear*

dizzy

yeah they got rid of it , too many people were using the spoilers for their own websides without naming carrigons site. too bad though

MITM18

I will try to take her place.

I have already supplied you guys with high res images, soon I will get footage and allot of more great stuff!!!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Yeah, it was quite funny when David and I were arguing with her to keep it. Her reasons were absolutely ridiculous--it was really quite funny.

Luckily, our friend MITM18 is here to step up, which is very nice of him.

admin

Retired Administrator
I think the power had gone to her head by the end, she was under the impression that we were losing something because she was stopping. So I kindly pointed out that we have a better source, who provides much better images for episodes :DI think she'll regret removing it, as she can see no one cares, because they all are coming here for them - after all I posted a nice link here in her "MITM folder removed" thread saying where to go to get your dose of MITM spoilers :D

Anyway, Carrigon's supply was good while it latest, her site will now go into obscurity most likely, as the bulk of posts in the forum where in the MITM which is kind of wierd as she said that those where the people who did the least contributing and most stealing.... :D

SaD_bUt_TrUe16

that's crazy... that's kind of screwed up of her to get mad just cuz no one says she got them... w/e i'd like to say thanx to mitm18 for suppling spoilers cuz i might die w/out them j/m:D