Graduation Pre-Show Discussion/Hype thread

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Re: Finale Discussion

I was out with my family doing mother's day stuff so I missed the chat.:mad: I SHALL be here for the second one next weekend, though.:)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Re: Graduation: Thoughts and Opinions

Still have a couple hours here. I changed the title to make it the "official" discussion thread--hope you don't mind. :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

The wait is agonizing.:Bomb:
Actually, I find it funny that just this past week, we were all criticizing the crap outta the finale, and now we are all here waiting painstakingly for it. I hope it turns out good. And I don't know about you guys, but I will be recording it.:D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Actually, I changed my mind. WHy don't we call this thread the pre-show discussion so people can go right into posting there reviews in the official thread later on. :D Yes, tony. I agree. The wait is antagonizing. I can't wait for it to get here, but at the same time I don't want it to get here cause then it will be over. :(

We're having a thunderstorm now. If the lights go out and I miss it I'm going to go ballistic on someone!!! :D

Amigo22

Super Moderator

@ Christina - I sure hope the power doesn't go out on you, especially since it's the Finale :eek:

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Well I would think that most of the members here could be called hardcore - we're here every day discussing MITM :D

Tyno

Malcolm-France
It's 4:00 a.m. in France and the episode has just been released on the net. So I'm going to watching it as soon as I can. I said it. :D

Tyno

Malcolm-France
I finally saw it, just great! I made a full review in french but I'm not in the mood (i didn't sleep) to translate t. :D