Thank You!!

malcolmfan

I have been a long time reader but new come member and i know that malcolm in the middle (one of the best tv shows ever) is ending in the USA later today but i just want to say thank you to the people that run this website its great and to all other members who have sent messages and pictures that us fans have looked at for some time.

i hope this website will run along time after macolm finishes (as for one reason it will take some time before the rest of the world sees the last episode) and i hope the website will carry on to talk about what the actors will be doing after the show and we can talk about repeats and any episodes we may come across that are new to us, anyway thanks to everyone.

long live the malcolm in the middle voting community :)

Ryebeach

Well said malcolmfan; I second that completely. David, Sam, Justin and Christina, thank you for your dedication to this site and to all of us and for all of your hard work. This site has been a lot of fun to visit and post at and I've enjoyed getting to know all of you as well as the other members here. It's been great! :)

Best wishes to you all in the future.

Rye

reese35

Ditto. Thanks, David, Sam, Justin and Christina, for letting me make a name out of myself, bringing my inGuides and videos to this site, and letting me advertise my screen name here! :D And above all, thanks for creating this great site!

Here's to the VC. Here's to MitM!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks guys. It's been an honor being a moderator for you all over the last year or so and I hope I continue to have posts to moderate. :D The Voting Community will stay online until at least November. And I too want to thank David for creating the site--great job. :)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Thanks David, Sam, Justin and Christina for creating and being mods of the MITMVC;

Sam for the MITM timeline (one question though, are you going to add Season 7?) and the floorplan;

Reese35 for the Insiders Guide;

Dewey (is he still here?) for the great analyses he did last season;

MITM18 for the inside info, spoilers and pics;

Everyone who submitted entries whil we were doing the Journals - shame this didn't continue although I guess nobody had the time;

Have I missed anyone?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Ah, thanks everyone. That was very nice. I can't say that I've had much of a part in making the site--we owe all that to David. And Sam helped out a lot too (I think), but I've really enjoyed being a mod here and meeting all you great people. My only regret is that I didn't find this awesome site sooner.

I've formed a bond with many of you and just like J. once said--"I feel like you guys are my friends--only in different cities and countries." I hope that bond continues to grow long after Malcolm is over. I also sincerly hope that the forums will stay active for a long time and that we continue to get new members with new and interesting ideas. Thanks to everyone for all your great contributions to the community!

Don't say "best wishes for the future," Rye! That sounds like we're not going to be here anymore. I, for one, am not going anywhere! :D But thanks, best of luck to you too. :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Im with Wildcat. Im not going anywhere. And Im DEFINATLY never going to turn away from Malcolm. It is and always will be one of my favorite shows of all time. Im proud to have been here for the show during it's last season.
And thanks very much to David for creating this awesome site, which is without a doubt the BEST MITM fansite on the web and in the world. David should be called king or something.:D

Amigo22

Super Moderator
My apologies, Tony - when saw you had responded to this thread I realised I'd forgotten to thank you for your great fanfiction stories :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Amigo22 said:
My apologies, Tony - when saw you had responded to this thread I realised I'd forgotten to thank you for your great fanfiction stories :D

I appreciate that, Amigo! Im suprised anyone liked my crap at all.:D By the way, my "Keep in Step" story WILL be continued this week, after my stupid ass exams are done at school.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Ive said it all before, and ill say it again this in no dout the best mitm site. As allways thanks to Sam, Christina, J and David, but enought of thanking them! I say a round of aplause for all the members every contributions is important whatevr the size.

But enought of the talk it sounds like we are going somewhere....we aint!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
tjpeople said:
I say a round of aplause for all the members every contributions is important whatevr the size.

I second that TJ! No matter how many posts you have or what your rep is or how long you've been here--every single member is equally important. Without you all, the forum wouldn't exist. As I said before, I've really enjoyed getting to know each and everyone of you. Here's to all of our current members and to hopes that many more will continue to join! :)

great1

I just started to post on the forums but I am really greatful for this website, it has helped me out a lot with the episode guide and everything.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I know this is a bit off subject, but something tells me that MITM fans are going to flock here pretty soon and the Voting community will be larger than ever.:) I sure hope that happens.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
What's the point of having great mods, if we don't have great members to moderate? (like any of you did something really bad...)

I want to thank all the members, because without you, it'd just be Sam ranting on something, me yelling at imaginary ninjas and filling the boards with conspiricy theroies and video game reviews, and Christina torn between insanity and anger, trying to fix it all. :D Oh, and our good old Davey Boy would pop in and out to yell at all three of us too. :D

Now, just because the series is over, the rules still apply, though. Quality, not quantity.(just though I'd throw that in if new members do start appearing)

I think we can all safely say that, while underrated, MITM was one of FOX's best shows. I really don't want to get all sentimental, cause then you'll all think I have a heart... :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
J. said:
I think we can all safely say that, while underrated, MITM was one of FOX's best shows. I really don't want to get all sentimental, cause then you'll all think I have a heart... :D

And we definitely can't have people thinking that, can we? :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
@ Christina- no, no we can't have them think that now. :D

But to keep this a little more on topic: Why mope around when we still have the forums until at least November? :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
J. said:
@ Christina- no, no we can't have them think that now. :D

But to keep this a little more on topic: Why mope around when we still have the forums until at least November? :)
Because the show is done, that's why.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I know that, but there are still other things we talk about, the house location discussion for instance.