Its not all over!!!

malcolmfan

People always say how malcolm is over but thankfuly it will be another 6 weeks before it is over in UK, however i do understand that it ends in the USA tonight i hope i dont hear about what happens in the last episode as id like it to be a surprise when we get it here in the UK.:)

reese35

Well, in that case, I'd like to issue a warning.

KEEP AWAY FROM THE SPOILERS!

Don't read anything that has to do with the finale, be wary of spoiler tags (DO NOT CLICK ON THEM, no matter what your curiosity says), and... well, just keep out of the season 7 section, just in case, huh? ;) Just giving you fair warning.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I would agree with Mike--after it airs, I can assure you there will be plenty of talk about it. :) Enjoy the last few eps and welcome to the forums.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Welcome to the forum Malcolmfan. As yardgames said, there will always be plenty to talk about even after Malcolm ends everywhere There will always be reruns! :)

rzombie1988

I'd suggest keeping away from the board completely until you see it honestly. I can gurantee something about it will get discussed.

Reesegurl

Yeah, normally it would be annoying the way we're so far behind America, but now we have an extra few weeks before its gone!
I'm going to try and keep away from the spoilers to, its so tempting though.:rolleyes:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I think we need to decide what is a spolier and for how long. I mean are we gunna say anyhting to do with season 7 is a spolier? or just the epsidoes that havent aired in UK? What about people without sky etc.....

We need to decide when an episode is nolonger a spolier, so that we can dicuss it in the general mitm chat we have.

M

m_dro_2007

Someone should send a letter to Justin Berfield or a producer or something so they can make a reunioin episode, and see what has happend after a year.

AlexTheMartian

Someone should send a letter to Justin Berfield or a producer or something so they can make a reunioin episode, and see what has happend after a year.

possible. I really can not recall any reunion special this close from the show's ending. If there ever was one, the mom and dad will be senior citizen age. :lol:

Yeah will be cool if Justin Berfield produced it. :thumbup1:

backfence

it was really sad at the last episode where it says closed captioning for mitm, knowing this is the last new episode closed captioning of mitm ever.

ALSO, the last episode "graduation" will be playing monday, july 23st 2007, on fox at the 5:30 central time in us, time slot, i can't wait :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1693

it was really sad at the last episode where it says closed captioning for mitm, knowing this is the last new episode closed captioning of mitm ever.

Ah... the small things that you notice and miss. Lol.