Top 10 TV Moms

Ryebeach

With Mother's Day around the corner, TVLand network has produced a special entitled, Top 10 TV Moms and according to this article, #8 is none other than Lois. :D Congratulations to Jane!!:) Also mentioned in this article, the interviewer states he visited the MITM set to speak with Jane Kaczmarek and Justin about this. I don't know for sure how much, if any, of the interview with Justin and Jane will air on the TV special but if you get the TVLand station you may want to tune in to see.

The first airing is tomorrow night, Wednesday May 10th at 10:00pm Eastern Time, with repeats following a few hours later and again on Mother's Day. But I'd recommend checking your local listings to see what time the show airs in your area.

http://goldderby.latimes.com/awards_goldderby/2006/05/will_jane_kaczm.html

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks Rye and congratulations Jane. I hope she finally wins that emmy that she definitely deserves!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Wildcat said:
Thanks Rye and congratulations Jane. I hope she finally wins that emmy that she definitely deserves!

Yes congrats to her, and Wildcat, I second the emmy win! Im suprised she didn't win the past six years but...:mad: