PDA

View Full Version : MITM article in TVGuide

Ryebeach
May 2, 2006, 10:06 PM
The latest edition of TVGuide (May 8-14) has a brief but very nice article about the series finale of MITM. There are a couple of quotes from Bryan Cranston about the final days on set and a little about what the cast has planned now that filming is over. :) The article is on page 38.

yardgames
May 3, 2006, 05:31 PM
That's nice. :) Thanks for the news.

PBUNDY
May 3, 2006, 08:10 PM
If someone could post the article that would be great!:)

yardgames
May 3, 2006, 08:56 PM
I don't think we're technically allowed to as of now because it's copyrighted by TVGuide--of course, I don't know copyright laws very well. :D

PBUNDY
May 4, 2006, 10:44 AM
Okay, well instead of posting it, could you just summarize it?

Kratos
May 4, 2006, 01:56 PM
I don't think we're technically allowed to as of now because it's copyrighted by TVGuide--of course, I don't know copyright laws very well. :D

You can post it up in quotes cant you? :confused: Is there not an online TV guide that can be linked too?

Wildcat
May 4, 2006, 03:35 PM
You can post it up in quotes cant you? :confused: Is there not an online TV guide that can be linked too?

No, I checked at tvguide.com and evidently it is only availabe in the print version. It would be nice if someone who subscribes could post a summary though. :D

yardgames
May 4, 2006, 05:44 PM
Ryebeach already did. MITM is ending and Bryan Cranston was getting emotional again--like he always does. :)

tjpeople
May 5, 2006, 11:23 AM
Nobody is gunna care if you scan in the tv guide.