MITM article in TVGuide

Ryebeach

The latest edition of TVGuide (May 8-14) has a brief but very nice article about the series finale of MITM. There are a couple of quotes from Bryan Cranston about the final days on set and a little about what the cast has planned now that filming is over. :) The article is on page 38.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I don't think we're technically allowed to as of now because it's copyrighted by TVGuide--of course, I don't know copyright laws very well. :D

Kratos

yardgames said:
I don't think we're technically allowed to as of now because it's copyrighted by TVGuide--of course, I don't know copyright laws very well. :D

You can post it up in quotes cant you? :confused: Is there not an online TV guide that can be linked too?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Kratos said:
You can post it up in quotes cant you? :confused: Is there not an online TV guide that can be linked too?

No, I checked at tvguide.com and evidently it is only availabe in the print version. It would be nice if someone who subscribes could post a summary though. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Ryebeach already did. MITM is ending and Bryan Cranston was getting emotional again--like he always does. :)