Update: Gallery - Your help needed!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Re: Gallery

It's actually been updated through Lois Strikes Back (716). It's just that after Mono the folders only have the ep numbers, not the names. Samboo normally does the gallery, but I don't mind trying to add a few pics over the next few days if she doesn't have time. I don't have access to update the folder names though.

PBUNDY

Why is the gallery geared towards Francis, Reese, Malcolm and Dewey? In most of the episodes there are almost no pictures of Hal or Lois. And they had some very important storylines in some of the episodes.

Amigo22

Super Moderator

PBUNDY said:
Why is the gallery geared towards Francis, Reese, Malcolm and Dewey? In most of the episodes there are almost no pictures of Hal or Lois. And they had some very important storylines in some of the episodes.

Like most other MITM image gallery on the net - they all have pictures of only those four characters.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

To be honest, Id like to see more Hal and Lois pics, too. Especially Hal, since he's my favorite character.:D
That picture of his face on the go kart license is a classic, if you ask me.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

I could add a load sof images if people want, ranging throughout all episodes. I could just concentrate on the 'non typicial' charectors if you want. However davids needs to give me acess :)

PBUNDY

I would really appreciate it if you would do the pictures of Hal and Lois. If you want to do the other characters, that's great, but it's up to you. I think Hal and Lois are more important than some of the other minor characters.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

I just updated the gallery with pics from Hal's Dentist (717). Lots of Hal and Lois pics this time! ;)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

Whenever I change my sig in the future, Im gonna get that pic of Hal tied up in the back of the van from "Hal's Dentist".:D That part was so funny!

PBUNDY

Awesome pics from Stevie in the Hospital. Hal wearing the skipper hat is just so funny!:)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

I should have cattle court up sometime this weekend (and possibly Morp). Sorry for the delay, it's been a busy week--end of the semester. :)