Veronica Mars anyone?

Kratos

Does anyone else watch this? I think it's being shown on Living in the UK, and on UPN Tuesday nights in the US.

It's in its second season and is just so addictive.

So let’s start with the basics. It’s focused on Veronica Mars, the daughter of a Private Investigator, she is witty, charming and all round likeable character

scene2.jpg

She is really strong willed in the show and its nice to see a strong female lead for once. Although she is still in high school, she helps other students with problems etc. It sounds kinda boring, and some eps in season one are, it gets predictable. So why is it good?

Throughout the season's there is a huge story arc that spans the entire 22 episodes, so while each episode can be self contained there is some content that adds to the main longer plot.

The last three episodes of season 1 are truly some of the best TV I’ve watched in a long time :) , very emotional and dramatic, and I wont spoil it for anyone who has yet to see it.

Season 2, so far is great too, new year a new huge overall mystery to tackle while dealing with the smaller ones every episode… its TV at its finest…

XL_VM03cast.jpg

So has anyone else seen it or have a view on it? :confused: It's kinda a underated show, so needs new fans to get another season!