Facial Hair

Kratos

:D Was looking around the net and found some photos of Bryan and Frankie with hair! :p They looked funny/different so I thought I'd share.

52953329.jpg

57221264.jpg

57221268.jpg

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Bryan grows a full beard and mustache during MITM hiatus every year. Maybe the producers dislike it?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Wow, no offense to Bryan, but that beard makes him look a lot older than he really is. I barely recognized him. His face seems thinner than usual in that pic too. I personally prefer him without it, but I don't like full beards on anybody. I guess he can grow it out full time now that MITM is over (unless he gets another role where they don't want it.)

Oh and Frankie looks ho..uh..good with his little mustache and goatee ;) :D

Kratos

yardgames said:
Bryan grows a full beard and mustache during MITM hiatus every year. Maybe the producers dislike it?

As it's been hinted at it makes him look older and perhaps more dominate like. :p That be my reason why the producers dont like it. Maybe it makes him look "less" funny?

:eek: :p Just noticed Frankies eyebrows, kinda turning into mess, Bless. :eek:

simon_4420

I thought at first that Frankie had an earing from looking at the second picture of him.

I think your right about Hal, his character wouldn't suit a beard.

Reesegurl

simon_4420 said:
I thought at first that Frankie had an earing from looking at the second picture of him.

Lol! me too,hehe!:D
Bryan's beard looks sort of reddish in that pic!? He looks far better without it(no offence)
Frankie's 'beard' is coming along...its funny looking @ that pic and then comparing it to a 1st season one, he grew up in front of millions of people!